(Clearwisdom.net) Mr. Zhang Chuanzheng and his wife Ms. Guo Xiuhong are from Gouxi village located in Fangzi district of Weifang city, Shandong province in China. They both practice Falun Gong and are sincere and kind persons and have a twelve-year-old son called Xiaolong. Since the suppression of Falun Gong was initiated by Chinese dictator and former Chinese president Jiang Zemin and his regime on July 20, 1999, they have been illegally arrested many times and have had to endure a lot of hardship brought about by the persecution. Their once happy family of three has been separated. The poor child, Xiaolong, is longing to be reunited with his mom and dad soon.

From the age of seven Xiaolong has been frequently forced apart from his parents, due to the persecution that began in 1999. He has had to suffer the emotional trauma of being separated from his parents, causing him great pain and stress.

On the 14th of July 1999, there was an illegal publication issued by the Fangzi Popular Science Forum that slandered Falun Dafa. In response to this and according to the law, Mr. Zhang Chuanzheng and Ms. Guo Xiuhong went to peacefully appeal to Weifang City. However, they were unlawfully arrested by the Gouxi town politics and law secretary general, Song Changchun, and taken back to the town government where they were illegally detained for about a week.

In October of 2000, Mr. Zhang Chuanzheng went to Beijing exercise his constitutional right to appeal for an end to the persecution of Falun Gong, but was again arrested. Along with some other Falun Gong practitioners, he was illegally sent back to the Fangzi Detention Center by the town politics and law secretary general, Song Changchun. Having been persecuted at the detention center for two weeks, these practitioners were then transferred to the town highway station for further detention. Once they were detained they were handcuffed together. This meant that everything they did had to be done together, including going to the toilet and sleeping. They were forced to sleep on the cement floor. Such inhuman methods of torture lasted for almost two weeks

Meanwhile, Ms. Guo Xiuhong and some other practitioners who weren't on their way to Beijing were also taken to the town highway station without just cause where they were illegally detained for almost a month. During the detention period, Ms. Guo and fellow practitioners were cruelly tortured because they refused to stop practicing Falun Gong. They were deprived of sleep and water was splashed on the cement floor that they were sitting on. Song Changchun led five or six police officers to cover the heads of the female detainees with gunnysacks. They then lay wooden rods under their legs and proceeded to stomp on them while hitting and beating their heads, faces, and bodies. They also shamelessly pinched the inner thighs of the female practitioners.

Once, Ms. Guo was violently knocked down causing her to crawl along the floor. They then flipped her over so that she was facing upwards while they viciously kicked and stomped on her. The town politics and law secretary general, Song Changchun, brutally kicked and stomped on her lower abdomen causing her bowels to malfunction for many days. Sometimes such brutal beatings would be repeated twice a day. Their means were extremely cruel.

In late fall of 2001, Du Longcai, director of Gouxi police station feigned kindness and deceived Mr. Zhang Chuanzheng into going with him to the police station and detained him there. After more than ten days, Mr. Zhang was able to leave the station with righteous thoughts, but to avoid further persecution, he had to leave his home and town and wander around looking for part-time work. The town official Guo Zhengshan frequently went to Mr. Zhang's home to harass his wife Ms. Guo Xiuhong. He harassed her so much that she too was forced to leave home and find part time work out of town.

On the 4th of August 2002, Mr. Zhang Chuanzheng was seized by the Fangzi Public Security Bureau while he was at his mother-in-law's home. After one month's confinement at the Bamalu detention center, he was illegally sent to Changle Forced Labor Camp.

In late August of 2002, after his release from the forced labor camp Mr. Zhang was able to reunite with his homeless wife but they still couldn't meet each other at their home. Their child had to live with his grandparents. At the end of October of 2002, before the eve of the 16th National Assembly, Mr. Zhang and Ms. Guo were both arrested during an unlawful mass search for Falun Gong practitioners that was initiated by the Chinese authorities. The two of them were illegally detained at Kuiwen Detention Center where they were again subjected to extreme forms of persecution. During the detention period, their family members tried to visit them on five or six occasions but were inhumanely denied visiting rights.

In December of 2002, Mr. Zhang Chuanzheng was illegally sent to the Changle Forced Labor Camp, while Ms. Guo Xiuhong was sent to the Wangcun Forced Labor Camp. They were deprived the right of any visits. Mr. Zhang was unlawfully sentenced to three years of forced labor.

Two years later, at the direction of Shandong province's "610 Office," the court changed the previous "light" verdict of three years and transferred Mr. Zhang Chuanzheng and Ms. Guo Xiuhong back to Kuiwen detention center for a severer sentence of a ten year jail sentence. On August 5, Mr. Zhang and Ms. Guo were taken to Jinan Prison to undergo further persecution.

The mother of Ms. Guo Xiuhong is roughly sixty years old. She traveled a long way to Jinan to visit their daughter and son-in-law and was thus travel-worn and weary. But her request to visit was rudely and unreasonably denied at the prison gate. The elderly lady pleaded to the reception desk and said, "It is not easy for an old person such as myself to come here." The official just roared at the innocent lady, "You deserve to be worn out!"