(Clearwisdom.net) In November 2003, Falun Dafa practitioner Wang Shuping shouted, "Falun Dafa Hao!" (Falun Dafa is great!) For doing so, she was then locked up in a small isolation cell for 15 days by Zhang Lei (police team number 211870), the commander of the second division of the third unit of Masanjia Camp. The cell guard also beat her with an electric baton.

In mid-February 2004, Wang Shuping shouted, "Falun Dafa Hao!" again. The police and their collaborators tied her with ropes, handcuffed her, refused to let her use a restroom, and denied her sleep. This went on for nearly a month. Meanwhile, she lost two teeth because each day they stuffed her mouth with rags to keep her from speaking. She is currently on the first floor under strict supervision and subjected to severe torture.

In November 2003, Falun Dafa practitioner Wang Shuchun was sent to a small isolation cell for ten days for handwriting a copy of Teacher's words. After she was released from the isolation cell, both of her legs were so swollen that she could not walk normally for a very long time.

Shi Chunying refused to recite the thirty rules or to sing the propaganda songs that prisoners were forced to sing, so she was put under strict supervision and slated for harsh persecution. She is not allowed any outdoor activity and has been given only coarse grain and salted vegetables to eat for over a month.

Practitioner Shi Jinying is in the first division of the third unit. The police of the first division tortured her many times because she shouted, "Falun Dafa Hao!" Her face bears the deep mark of a handprint from being handcuffed and severely beaten repeatedly. The police often tied her up with ropes, would not let her sleep, and forced her to stand or remain in a squatting position for long periods of time. The cruelty she suffered, and continues to suffer until today, was so horrible that one cannot bear to look.

Panjing describes her own painful experience:

"Toward the end of 2002 in Masanjia's Second Women's Camp, the police were forcing Falun Dafa practitioners to renounce their belief, while horror could be felt everywhere. The police carried handcuffs and ropes with them. The authorities were going wild. Because of my refusal to comply with their demands, police officer Zhang Lei, collaborator Jiang Lei and seven or eight others forced my legs into the lotus position and tied them up. They cuffed my hands together and tied them behind my chair for several hours. I managed to untie myself sometime later, but collaborator Zhang Huaizhi tied me up again, this time so tightly that I could not move at all. I suffered tremendous pain. When the rope was finally loosened, my ankles were full of large blisters and my hands were numb. Even in this condition, my tormentor still forced me to remain in a squatting position for over two weeks and would not let me sleep. My toes became deformed. I have been confined in an isolation cell for over four months now for reciting Teacher's lectures. The abusive police denied me any outdoor activity or showers and force me to eat highly salted vegetables and corn cakes--for a while they even fed me uncooked corn cakes. I loudly recited Teacher's words which caused guard Zhang Huan to direct two collaborators, [former practitioners of Falun Dafa who renounced their belief under high pressure and torture and now are used to persecute fellow practitioners] Sun Xuejuan and Ma Xiaoli, to handcuff me to the bed, stuff rags into my mouth, and seal it with adhesive tape. When I practiced the exercises, a few collaborators handcuffed me to the bed for over three weeks, allowing me to use the toilet only four times a day. Ma Dongmei hit my face with a metal ladle for no reason. I spoke loudly to other individually confined practitioners to expose their vicious acts, and guard Zhang Huan led two others (one of them was Chen Hongwei) to cover me with tape, including my whole face, so that I couldn't see. I refused to eat any food in protest of the treatment I received. That worried the guards so they altered the punishment from hanging me in handcuffs to handcuffing me to a bed. This lasted for over three weeks. They only let me use the toilet once a day, sometimes once every day and a half. Regardless of how cruelly the guards acted, they were unable to change determined practitioner's rock-solid minds, because Falun Dafa practitioners cannot be broken."

Dafa practitioner Huang Guifen was originally assigned to the second division of the first unit. She remained steadfast in her practice of Falun Dafa. The police felt they could not deceive her so she was sent to the first division of the first unit for forced brainwashing order to get her to renounce her belief in Falun Dafa. The police handcuffed her, hung her from heating pipes and broke her arm. Her legs became so atrophied that she cannot walk, and her broken arm is so withered that it is difficult for her to move it. She had already completed her jail term but the police would not release her. She was confined to an isolation cell for one month. The incessant tortures she was subjected to weakened her body. She has high blood pressure, heart disease, and a hard lump near her heart pains her so much that she cannot fall asleep. She applied for permission to leave on medical parole but the authorities refuse to release her.

Falun Dafa practitioner Hu Ying persisted in studying the Fa and doing the exercises, so the guards used handcuffs, rope and other instruments of torture to restrain her for two long years. During those years, she was also confined in an isolation cell five times. The guards persecuted her both mentally and physically. When she was in the forced conversion unit, Wang Xiaofeng used an electric baton to shock her mouth so that she could no longer open it; her right hand was shocked until it bled. They took off her shoes and socks to shock the center of her foot. She still did not yield, so the police locked her in an isolation cell to intensify the persecution. Initially they denied her food and water. They let her freeze by periodically leaving the window open in the freezing cold of December. The police made frequent attempts to force Dafa practitioners to condemn their belief in December when it was freezing cold. On the shady east side of the fourth floor of Masanjia Camp, Huying froze for twenty days. When she was released, she was skin and bones. She could not move her hands freely because they were swollen and dark purple. Her shoes would not fit because both feet were so swollen, and her toes had festered. Both of her knees were swollen and red. Today the police are still persecuting her. They force her to sit on a small, cold, plastic pedestal each day. She cannot go to sleep until 1:30 in the morning and she has to get up and be sitting on the pedestal by 4:00 in the morning. There is always someone watching her. Even so, she cannot be forced to renounce her firm, righteous belief in Dafa and Teacher.

Falun Dafa practitioner Su Yiwen (Suming) has persisted in studying the Falun Dafa principles, practicing the exercises, sending forth righteous thoughts, and clarifying the truth ever since she was abducted and sent to Masanjia Labor Camp. The police shackled her hands separately and made her sit on a small plastic chair twenty-four hours a day even when it was obvious that she had a serious heart problem, high blood pressure and other conditions. In the summer, the skin that touched the plastic chair festered. She sat like that for an entire year. Eventually, her life was in grave condition because of her heart and lung problems. During that time, she was also confined in the small isolation cell. Now, she can no longer get out of bed, and a hard lump has appeared in her abdomen. She has no money, so the police refuse to permit her to have a physical examination. She was diagnosed with illnesses previously, but the police secretly collaborated with Masanjia hospital personnel to falsify her physical exam and giver her a passing grade so they can continue to detain and torture her. These days, her abdomen hurts so much that it is very difficult for her to sit or stand. She is looking very pale and her life is in grave danger.

On behalf of all the named Falun Dafa practitioners, we call on all the good people around the world to pay attention to, to support, and to save the Falun Dafa practitioners who are being persecuted in Masanjia. These are the bloody and tearful protests from the Falun Dafa practitioners who are still being persecuted.

Every day when we practice our morning exercises, there are always Falun Dafa practitioners who shout, "Falun Dafa Hao!" The collaborators who have renounced their belief in Falun Dafa would always beat practitioners harshly, confine them in small cells, deny them sleep, and stuff rags into their mouths. The labor work that we are assigned to do is toxic. Some Dafa practitioners who have been there for a long time have developed health problems - vomiting, losing consciousness, and fainting while they are at work. The director, Su Jing, told the people who were affected by the poison, "You'll be fine if you adjust your mental attitude." What nonsense! What kind of adjustment is this! It is obvious that it is poison. Sometimes we work overtime until 10:00 pm and they don't care about our lives. To raise the conversion rate percentage [refers to the number of Falun Dafa practitioners they can force to sign a written statement renouncing their belief] in order to obtain a monetary reward, the prison personnel behave irresponsibly and secretly direct the collaborators to persecute Dafa practitioners using severe cruelty.

Those sly police with deceptive smiles on their faces lie to the newly arrived Dafa practitioners saying, "You'll save your whole family if you renounce." But after seven or eight days, when they cannot make Dafa practitioners sign the statements, the labor camp personnel reveal their true evil nature and begin the torture. If a practitioner does not submit to their demand to renounce Falun Dafa within three months, their camp stay is extended for an extra month.

At present, Dafa practitioners in Masanjia are in poor health due to the brutal persecution they are facing. When an inspector visits, the police hide the sick and those who cannot walk so the inspector will not see them.

I now stay on the first floor. This is the floor where the tortures take place. Observing the unwavering Dafa practitioners being persecuted until their last, weak breaths and until they are mentally unstable is horrifying to watch.

On the surface, Masanjia Forced Labor Camp appears to be civilized, when in truth it is actually a place that specializes in persecuting Dafa practitioners! Every year between October and December, the labor camp personnel gear up for a long fight. In the name of "social re-education," a large number of police are sent from other places. They are in fact a group of cruel oppressors who torment Dafa practitioners. The group punishes practitioners who do not submit to "transformation" by beating, punching, kicking, and hitting them in the face, denying them sleep, and tying their legs in the lotus position with rope. These are tactics used to torture Dafa practitioners in order to force them to give up their belief.

When female Dafa practitioner Mao Shulan, 47 years old from Anshan, resolved to persist in Dafa cultivation, the evil police used the torture method of stretching to tie both of her legs in the lotus position with rope for almost five hours. Her legs were so swollen that her heel was invisible when they finally loosened the rope. They then made her stand with both feet on bricks and deprived her of sleep for six days. A collaborator was stationed to monitor on her. The blood vessels in both of her eyes were filled with blood. She had difficulty walking because both of her feet were very bloated. She was fed steamed cornbread and salted vegetables every day in the police restroom. Even with such cruel torture, they could not sway this practitioner, who would give up her own life rather change her belief in Dafa. Running out of alternatives in trying to convert this practitioner's rock solid belief in Dafa, they had to let her go home.

In the dark nights, one can often hear the police loudly shouting at Dafa practitioners as well as Dafa practitioners' loudly calling out "Falun Dafa Hao!" and "Restore My Teacher's Pure Name!" The guards preferred methods of torture include shocks with electric batons, the "big hang up" (practitioners are hung on a metal frame or heating pipe with their hands handcuffed behind them), solitary confinement in a small cell, and other cruel devices.

We are calling all the good people in the world to empathize with the oppressed Dafa practitioners in Masanjia. It is best to organize a special task force to do in-depth internal investigations to expose the evil and cruel things happening there. We'd like to apprehend Jiang Zemin's entire criminal group and make sure they are brought to justice for the crimes they have committed.

There are eighteen divisions for the three units of the Second Women's Camp in Masanjia:

First unit commander - Wang Xiaofeng
Division managers:

First division - Xue Feng
Second division - Shi Yu
Third division - Huang Haiyan
Fourth division - Cui Hong
Fifth division - Zhang Chunguang
Sixth division - Ren Hongzhan

Second unit commander - Zhang Xiurong
Division managers:

First division - Wang Xiaofeng
Second division - Zhang Zhuohui
Third division - Qi Fuying

Fourth division - Wang Xiuju
Fifth division - Wang Zhengli

Third unit commander - Li Yuming
Division managers:

First division - Zhao Jinghua
Second division - Zhang Lei
Third division - Dong Suxia
Fourth division - Zhang Huan
Fifth division - Guan Liying
Sixth division - Pei Feng

Direct subordinate unit:

(The direct subordinate unit is the most vicious unit.)

Independent unit commander - Lu Yueqin
Platoon commander - Wang Xueqiu

A former third unit commander who has been reassigned to a subordinate unit-Qiuping
On-duty commander, second unit - Dai Yuhong (very bad)
Broadcast room - Xiang Bofeng (specializes in broadcasting defamatory Falun Dafa articles)

"Teaching faculty":

Director-Fang Yehong
Specialists in converting practitioners-Zhao Yonghua, Yuan Shuzhen
Camp director - Su Jing (female),
Assistant directors - Wang Naimin (female), Zhao Laixi (male)

The so-called Psychological Recovery Center on the fourth floor of the camp
is equipped with:
1. Two high-pressured static electricity meters, one of them with a range of 60 kV (a thousand volts).
2. Three muscle-electrode biofeedback meters
3. One high-quality computerized electric needle meter

The second floor is equipped with noise and light therapy equipment (it plays music that paralyzes human will power and hypnotizes).

The third floor is called the "Emotional Tuning Room." This small room is padded with sponges over ten centimeters thick. It lacks oxygen for the air cannot penetrate the sponges. This room is used to lock up those practitioners who shout positive messages about Falun Dafa. One can see the handprints, all over the sponges, of those who have struggled while being suffocated.

On the afternoon of March 18, 2004 at 1:15 pm, in the third unit of the camp, a Falun Dafa practitioner whose mouth was taped shut, hands handcuffed, and covered with a cotton jacket was dragged by the unit commander and two others for treatment.

A Falun Dafa practitioner named Li Hong, who was hung with hands handcuffed, was beaten for two days and nights. Some were beaten hanging upside down. This kind of brutality cannot be described in human terms. The direct subordinate unit (also called the industrious labor unit) is the most cruel. Beatings and forcing conversions are regular occurrences. It is in total darkness with absolutely no light.