Facts of the persecution

Six Falun Gong practitioners in Suihua abducted

On September 22, practitioners Kong Xiulan, Xu Baihua, Bai Xia, Li Deqin, Kang Baocang, and Chen Meichao were abducted when distributing truth clarification materials in Wanfa Town, Bayan County. They were then sent to the Bayan County Detention Center. They kept a righteous mind, demonstrated virtuous conduct, and refused to cooperate with the perpetrators.

Practitioner Kang Baocang, a 73-year-old woman, showed symptoms of severe heart disease and was released. Practitioner Kong Xiulan, a 65-year-old woman, as well as practitioner Ms. Bai Xia held a hunger strike. Kong Xiulan left the detention center on the 28th day of the hunger strike. The four other practitioners were illegally sentenced to two years of forced labor. Other practitioners in Suihua City sent forth righteous thoughts to help the detained practitioners.

Physical exams at the Wanjia Forced Labor Camp revealed that three practitioners (all except Mr. Chen Meichao) had symptoms of severe heart disease. The labor camp refused to admit them. Those three practitioners were sent back to the Bayan County Detention Center. Chen Meichao was held at the Wanjia Forced Labor Camp. His family went to the Bayan County Police Department many times and demanded his release.

Practitioners Dong Shuzhi and Zhang Xiaoping were abducted by perpetrators from the Suihua 610 Office and are still being detained. We hope practitioners in Suihua will actively attempt the rescue of these incarcerated practitioners and send forth righteous thoughts at 7 p.m., 8 p.m. and 9 p.m. on a daily basis, in addition to clarifying the truth.

Police Chief Sun Xuemin abducted three practitioners in Qingyuan County, Liaoning Province

In August 2004, police officers led by Sun Xuemin abducted practitioner Mr. Ge Weidong, a teacher at Xiajiabao Town Middle School in Qingyuan County, Liaoning Province. They sent him to the Dashagou Detention Center and ransacked his home. He has been held for three months. His neighbor Song spoke up against the abduction and the police ransacked his home as well. Police chief Sun Xuemin and other officers pinned Song to the ground and brutally beat him. They took him to the police station and held him there half the night.

In October 2004, Sun Xuemin led other police officers to abduct practitioner Li Yuxiang and ransacked his home. They claimed someone reported that Li Yuxiang was spraying Falun Gong-related words on public property, so they would send Li Yuxiang to a forced labor camp. They held him for 15 days.

In early November 2004, Sun Xuemin led police officers to abduct practitioner Sun Guojun. We hope fellow practitioners pay attention to this issue, clarify the truth, and rescue incarcerated practitioners.

Abduction of practitioner Shen Yuqiong in Jintang County, Sichuan Province

In mid May 2004, practitioner Shen Yuqiong from Xijiaba, Jintang County, phoned a township official in Pengzhou City to clarify the truth to him and advised him to stop persecuting Falun Gong. The official said, "I really want to hear the truth from you face-to-face." When Shen Yuqiong went to his office, he had her arrested. Shen Yuqiong clarified the truth to the officer who was holding her and shouted, "Falun Dafa is good!" The police taped her mouth shut and ransacked her home. They then sent her to the Jintang County Detention Center, where the inmates forced her to sleep on the cold, damp floor. Within two months, Shen Yuqiong's husband suffered a relapse of mental illness under the tremendous pressure of the persecution. The village officials sent him to the Huaikou Mental Hospital. Shen Yuqiong's family had to pay 25 yuan a day for his medical expenses, which was extremely difficult for them because they were destitute. Half a year has gone by without any news about Shen Yuqiong. Her crop field is now filled with wild grasses and her courtyard is full of cobwebs. We call for kind-hearted people in the world to extend a helping hand to rescue persecuted Falun Gong practitioners and uphold justice!

Sixty-year-old practitioner Ni Shuqin in Linyuan City, Liaoning Province, suffered persecution

Sixty-year-old practitioner Ni Shuqin has persisted for the past few years to promote Falun Gong and clarify the truth. The perpetrators ransacked her home, abducted her several times and also sent her to a brainwashing class, a detention center, and a prison. She was brutally beaten and injected with unknown drugs. The guards also tied her to a cross with her arms spread out. Because the perpetrators constantly harassed her husband at home, he was frightened and gave up Falun Gong practice. As a result, his old illnesses returned, and he died on October 15, 1999.