(Clearwisdom.net) On December 28, 2003, the forced labor camp informed Tang Meijun's family that they could come get her at the Heping Jianbei Army Hospital in Chongqing City. When her family saw her, she had been dead for two days, but she still looked as though she had firm and unshakable resolve in her belief in Falun Dafa.

After suffering the cruel persecution and torture by Jiang's regime for over two years the Chongqing Falun Dafa practitioner was killed.

Tang Meijun was gone. She said that she was going to speak out about the persecution of herself and other practitioners by Jiang Zemin's regime. At that time, her family was afraid that she would be arrested again and sent to a mental hospital for brainwashing, so they stopped her. However, only a few months later she was arrested anyway. Tang Meijun was just 50 years old.

Tang Meijun's stepfather was over 80 years old and in poor health. After he started practicing Falun Dafa, his condition improved. Since the persecution of Falun Dafa started, the police frequently harassed him. The old man was so scared that he stopped practicing, and he had a relapse. His condition worsened until finally he could only sit in the wheelchair.

To uphold the honor of Falun Dafa and the innocence of the Teacher, the three sisters of the Tang family went to Beijing to appeal.

When they arrived in Beijing, they didn't find any place to make their appeal and yet they were illegally arrested. They were sent back to Chongqing, locked in the detention center, and their houses were ransacked.

On the eve of the 2000 Spring Festival, Tang Meijun went to Tiananmen Square a second time and did the exercises there. At that time many police vans were parked in the Square. While sitting in meditation, she was arrested by the police. She was sent back to Chongqing, and detained in the Xiaonanhai Detention Center.

At the end of 1999, Tang Meijun's second sister was arrested and held in Longcheng County Detention Center because she insisted on practicing Falun Dafa.

At around the same time, Tang Meijun's third sister was forced by her employer to write a "Guarantee Statement." She wasn't allowed to go home, and had two people keeping watch over her until she agreed to sign. Her little daughter implored her mother with tears to write the Guarantee Statement so she would be allowed go home.

In August 2000, while clarifying the truth to people, Tang Meijun was reported to police and held in the Jiulongpo Detention Center, and later she was sent to Nanmusi Women's Forced Labor Camp in Zizhong City, Sichuan Province. During this period, she went on a hunger strike for 17 days to protest the persecution. The guards locked her to the bed with handcuffs and shackles, and a tube was inserted into her nose under the pretext of forced-feeding. She was tortured like this for many days and nights. Tang Meijun gradually became unconscious, and spoke incoherently. A policewoman took advantage of her comprised state and brought a paper and pen claiming that this was an assignment that every Falun Gong practitioner must complete. Unknowingly Tang Meijun made a verbatim copy of the Guarantee Statement. The policewoman submitted the paper to her supervisor and said, "Tang Maijun has been transformed."

In August 2000, Tang Meijun's second sister again went to Beijing. This time she was illegally sentenced to forced labor, and sent to the Nanmusi Women's Forced Labor Camp in Zizhong City, Sichuan Province.

In August 2000, Tang Meijun's third sister was detained in Xiaonanhai Detention Center because she was suspected of having Falun Dafa materials. In 2001, her employer forced her to write a "repentance statement" and also forced her to write words slandering Falun Gong. In 2002, because she resisted the persecution, the staff from her workplace dragged her into a car and sent her to a local "brainwashing class."

At the end of 2000, Chongqing Railway Bureau broadcast a fabricated video in the residence area. They stated that three sisters from the Tang family went to Beijing to appeal for Falun Gong and were sentenced to reeducation through forced labor. They said that the elder sister had been transformed and was "positively cooperating with the government to transform her second sister."

In March 2002, Tang Meijun returned home from Nanmusi Forced Labor Camp of Zizhong City. After she found out about the staff's fabrications and slander, she went to her workplace to state that the "transformation statement" was a deception, and declared it was null and void.

At the end of April, Chongqing City was going to have a convention. There was a statement from party leaders that practitioners in Chongqing City had to leave, in order to prevent them from clarifying the truth during the convention. Tang Meijun refused to leave Chongqing. The third sister was taken away by her employer for "traveling."

In September 2002, Tang Meijun was reported by someone while clarifying the truth in Jiangbei of Chongqing City, and detained in the Jiangbei Detention Center.

At the end of October 2002, Tang Meijun was sent to the Maojiashan Women's Forced Labor Camp in Chongqing City. On the day of her arrival, a guard at the gate asked her to take out the written judgment. Tang Meijun told him that she tore it up. The guards told her to count off, and Tang Meijun kept silent. A guard team leader with last name of Gao ferociously slapped her face, and then four or five female drug addicts beat her.

Tang Meijun told Gao, "Coercion cannot change people's hearts. Falun Dafa is good. Why do you beat me?" Team leader Gao said to them, "Have you seen me beat her?" The drug addict prisoners laughed wildly.

Tang Meijun was closed in "the black room" and watched by two female drug addicts. She was forced to stand still for many days and nights. If she moved even a bit, she would be stepped on or beaten by her monitors. After a few days, a guard came and asked, "Has Tang Meijun been transformed?" Her overseers answered, "Not yet." The guard said, "You should give her help. Do you understand me?" After the guard left, the prisoners beat her, cursed at her, and grabbed her hair and banged her head into the wall. The daily beatings and cursing became the daily routine. Finally the two prisoners couldn't stand it and said, "Tang Meijun, I am convinced by you. I never met anyone as firm in there belief as you. We are begging you."

Tang Meijun was locked in the black room for over 10 days. Gradually her sight became dim, her head felt dizzy, and she coughed badly. One of the female prisoners held her head, pinched her nose, and pulled at her mouth while the other pushed a syringe into her mouth causing the drug they were administering to pour into her lungs. Tang Meijun was unable to breath and then fell into coma. The female guard shouted, "Don't suffocate her."

At the end of March 2003, the labor camp told Tang Meijun's family to bail her out for medical treatment. It was said that Tang Meijun was suffering from advanced pulmonary tuberculosis. They also said that her lung had been perforated and it might not be curable. When her family saw Tang Meijun, she was very weak. She told her family that there were many practitioners who had been tortured worse than she and that some were even beaten to death.

After going back home, Tang Meijun's employer forced her to visit a hospital for treatment. Because of being forced to pay many fines, and their home being ransacked, Tang Meijun's family had no savings left. Over one hundred Yuan for medicine was too much for her family to afford, so they had an excuse to take her back home for treatment.

After going back home, Tang Meijun insisted on studying the Fa and practicing every day. She recovered miraculously, and her outlook changed beyond belief. She went to her workplace and stated that she planned to speak out against the persecution that she and many other Falun Dafa practitioners were subjected to by Jiang Zemin's regime. She said that she would rather die than give up her belief and the practice. The people in her workplace were very surprised and said that Tang Meijun must be crazy. Being afraid that she would be persecuted further, Tang Meijun's family stopped her.

One morning in June, Tang Meijun called the open phone of the Chongqing City Mayor's office and told them that she was a Falun Dafa practitioner and that the police c onfiscated her computer without providing any receipt. She also told them that her daughter was in college and needed the computer. She said that she hoped they would return it, and provided her address. In the afternoon, officers from Nanping police station came to arrest her. She closed the gate and wouldn't let them in saying, "I called the open phone of Mayor. I have done nothing wrong. On what do you base these actions?" The sub district officers said they would take her to their office, but she refused. Later the police kept watch outside her home.

On December 12, 2003, Tang Meijun was arrested again while clarifying the truth, and was taken to the Maojiashan Women's Forced Labor Camp in Chongqing City. Her daughter wrote a tearful letter, and asked a female officer to pass it on to her mother. The female officer grabbed it and tore it up. Her daughter said grievously, "Last time my mom was here you persecuted her. I am going to charge you." The female police shouted ferociously, "If you dare charge us, we will go to your school and you will be deemed a counterrevolutionary."

On the same day she was sent to the labor camp, Tang Meijun shouted in the yard, "Falun Dafa is good! Falun Dafa is righteous Fa! Transforming practitioners is wrong!" After this the police and prisoners rushed her and violently beat her. Then she was thrown into "the black room." Tang Meijun went on a hunger strike to protest this vicious persecution, and guards tortured her by forced-feeding her. After being forced-fed for ten days, Tang Meijun's body was so weak she couldn't stand.

On December 28, 2003, the labor camp informed her family that they could see her at the Heping Jianbei Army Hospital in Chongqing City. Police kept watch at the door, only allowing the family to look at her from outside the door, and did not let them into the room. When her family saw her, she still looked firm and unshakable in her belief.

The guard leader in the labor camp said to Tang Meijun's family with a hypocritical face, "The labor camp is going to rescue her no matter how much money has to be spent." At this moment the veil slipped down, and the truth was exposed. Her family questioned why, in this winter season, Tang Meijun was naked with several bags of ice on her shoulders, stomach, and body. Even people in good condition cannot stand this treatment. The doctor claimed that she had a fever and that this was a medical treatment.

On December 31, the labor camp informed Tang Meijun's family that she passed away at 4:40 a.m. the same day due to failed medical treatments.

In fact, on December 28 when her family saw her, Tang Meijun was already dead, having been persecuted to death by the guards, and what her family saw was just her corpse. The guard leader lied by saying that they were rescuing her at all costs. Even if they were rescuing her, wouldn't this treatment of putting bags of ice on her body in the cold of winter cause her to suffer from hypothermia? The leader of the "610 Office" directly oversaw the persecution and put political pressure on the leaders and doctors in Heping Hospital. They concocted the "rescue" story to deceive the public. However, the results weren't as they wished, and their evil acts were exposed.

Tang Meijun's family went to the hospital mortuary. A guard kept watch outside the door, and another guard said that they were doing a "corpse surface" treatment. Tang Meijun's family asked them why they did this "corpse surface" treatment without the authorization of her family. The guard leader in the labor camp replied, "According to the rules, the labor camp deals with all funerary affairs. You just get the ashes." The lawyer who was present interrupted, saying. "I know of no such rules."

The guards didn't allow Tang Meijun's family to see her body, and said with guilty conscience, "She died already. You should believe the camp doctors."

When Tang Meijun's family put on clothes for her, they found that Tang Meijun had innumerable scars all over the body. She had four wounds on her neck, one of which was still bleeding. Her hands were swollen, with her fingers bruised black, and the joints of her hand had deep marks from the torture. There were many pinpricks in both sides of her thighs. She also showed signs of having been stepped on. There were blue and black marks on her lower legs, and her vertebra were broken in manner consistent with this type of treatment.

On January 1, 2004, Tang Meijun's family wanted to take pictures of her body, but they were not allowed to do so. They were forced to go to the labor camp to make arrangements, and were also forced to hand over the camera. The police said that if Falun Gong (supporters) put it on the Minghui website, it would be known around the world and cause political problems. Her family said that they would not put them on the Minghui website but instead give them to the procuratorate [Note: a special legal system in China that is similar to the state or federal prosecutors in the western countries]. The guard said that giving them to the procuratorate was not allowed either. Finally the film was grabbed away.

The director of the labor camp menacingly said to Tang Meijun's lawyer, "A lawyer has never dared to come to the labor camp before. You are the first one." Tang Meijun's family said, "We brought the lawyer because we didn't know the legal procedures."

During lunch, the guards in the labor camp took turns toasting the lawyer with alcohol. Tang Meijun's family said, "You are trying to get the lawyer intoxicated so that you can influence him." The lawyer said, faintly intoxicated, "It is better to be intoxicated!"

In the meeting about Tang Meijun's funeral arrangements, the leader of her workplace and her family were present. Tang Meijun's family repeatedly asked for an explanation of the wounds on her body. The director of the labor camp said, "That was an accident resulting from medical treatments." Tang Meijun's family didn't believe this explanation. The lawyer told them that they had the records, and would have reason to appeal later on. Finally the lawyer ruled that the death of Tang Meijun was an "abnormal death."

Tang Meijun's family asked for a copy of the records pertaining to her funeral arrangements. The police said that the records hadn't been stamped by the labor camp yet, and promised to give them to her family at the crematory the following day. But next day, there was a guard keeping watch at the gate of crematory and no records were provided.

Tang Meijun's family asked the lawyer to help in obtaining a copy of the records about her stay in the hospital. The lawyer said, "The procuratorate has told me that it is not allowed."

Even 70 or 80 year-old people, women, and children can't escape the persecution of Falun Gong in China. In my hometown, even young practitioners in elementary school were forced to write "Guarantee Statements" and other statements promising to have nothing further to do with Falun Gong. If they did not do this they would be expelled from school. Women and elderly practitioners were also arrested and taken to the detention centers and "brainwashing" classes. In the governments and legal departments around the country, in order to get promotions and awards in the workplace, some people are encouraged to participate in the forced "transformation" of Falun Dafa practitioners against their consciences. That is cruel persecution and has caused the death of a huge number of innocent practitioners. It is also an act of violence against humanity. The crimes committed by Jiang Zemin and his terror organization, the "610 Office," are innumerable.

Tang Meijun's family privately visited a doctor to speak about her case. The doctor said, "Tang Meijun had fallen into coma while she was in the hospital, with many severe wounds on her head. All her organs was very weak, especially the liver, and she might have become a vegetable even if she was rescued from death. In fact, the inhuman labor camp didn't plan to rescue Tang Meijun, and instead continued to torture her even unto death.

When Tang Meijun was taken to the labor camp the last time, her mother asked her sister to write a letter for her to Tang Meijun saying, "Meijun, my eyes can't see. I only entrusted your sister to write for me. It is said you weren't transformed. We have no way to see you. I miss you."