It was after 4:00 p.m. on August 22, 2004, when one of our local practitioners was bicycling home. As he was passing Longfu Garden on Xinghua Road, a white van approached him from behind and knocked him down to the ground. Four or five police officers rushed out of the van. Holding the practitioner on the ground, the officers covered his mouth with tape, threw him into the van and sped away. When I learned of this incident at 5:30 p.m., it immediately occurred to me that the equipment at the Falun Gong materials production site was in danger. The equipment had been purchased with Falun Dafa practitioners' personal savings to validate Falun Dafa and offer salvation to sentient beings. I called another practitioner to meet me at the production site to transfer the equipment. In the taxi, while sending righteous thoughts to eliminate evil in other dimensions and prevent us from losing the equipment, I asked Master to give me strength.

When I arrived at the production site and opened the door with the key, three men appeared in front of me. They swiftly dragged me into the room. One said, "We are from the police department." By then I noticed that the whole place had been ransacked. I sat on the edge of bed and was very calm, while focusing on how to notify the other practitioner not to come upstairs. I started to make my way out. The three plainclothes officers tried to stop me. I shouted, "I want to go out! I want to return home!" I did this in order to let the other practitioners know that the police were in the room. The three officers opened the door and dragged me outside. I refused to cooperate with them. One of them said, "We will get you downstairs even if we have to carry you all the way." I shouted, "Falun Dafa Is Good! Everybody come out and see that the police are arresting innocent people. Falun Dafa Is Good!" It took the officers a long time to get me into a car. I clarified the truth to them in the car, telling them that good deeds and evil acts each will be met with their respective returns. I told them to stop persecuting Falun Dafa and leave a way out for themselves.

Upon arriving at the police department, the interrogation started. I was sending forth righteous thoughts to eliminate the evil behind the persecution. At the same time, I asked Master to help me refuse to cooperate with the evil at all. I thought that even if I had omissions, the evil was not allowed to persecute me. I am a disciple of Master Li Hongzhi, and no one dares to touch me. As the interrogation went on, I closed my eyes and recited "Lunyu". Whatever they asked had nothing to do with me, and I did not acknowledge any of this. My heart remained calm.

Around 8:00 p.m. that night, the practitioner abducted earlier in the afternoon and I were taken to the county detention center. When I walked by each cell on the second floor in the detention center, I shouted, "Please remember Falun Dafa is good, Truthfulness-Benevolence-Forbearance is good. I wish everyone a bright future." When the door of a women's cell was opened, all the cellmates inside stood up. I stood at the door and said, "I'm a Falun Dafa practitioner, not a criminal." I then explained the truth about the persecution to all the cellmates. Then I heard noise from the men's cell. The practitioner I had arrived with was being inhumanely tortured. The beating and verbal abuse were heard across the entire women's section. The next day, that practitioner and I were taken to be interrogated at the same time. I saw inch-long wounds on his face, elbows, and all exposed parts of his body not covered by clothes. The interrogators set up a camcorder. I sat down facing the wall and demanded they remove the camcorder. They refused. I then rested my head on the back of a chair and ignored any question that was asked. At the same time, I sent forth righteous thoughts to eliminate the evil factors behind them while requesting strength from Master. The interrogators left without even getting my name.

The third day, I was interrogated again. I remained silent. All I did was send forth righteous thoughts and request strength from Master. The interrogators left again. Through these days, I abstained from water and food from the moment I was abducted. On the third day, the guards and the head of the detention center had a conversation with me, asking me to have food and water. I said that I committed no crime, and it was against the law for the police to arrest innocent people. I talked about the persecution against Falun Dafa by Jiang's regime and about the beauty of Falun Dafa. I also told them to stop following Jiang's order. They all listened. In the end, they said, "You still need to have food to maintain good health in order to do whatever you want to do." I told the head that I was determined not to take in any food. It was unlawful to arrest me. I had no alternative but to stay on a hunger strike to protest the unlawful arrest. They could not come up with any solution and told me that they would have to take measures to force-feed me.

On the fourth day, the head of the local state security unit led officers to take me to the county hospital for force-feeding. As soon I got inside the hospital gate, I raised my handcuffed wrists above my head and shouted with all my strength, "Falun Dafa Is Good! I'm not a criminal. I'm a Falun Dafa disciple." I shouted all the way from the gate to the examination room. All patients and staff came to look while several officers carried me forward. People on the entire first floor heard my shouting. The officers then took me to the CT Section, and I shouted along the way again. I was taken to the emergency room for force-feeding. Six or seven plainclothes officers were already there, and four of the medical staff came in to join them. They held me down by the arms, legs, head and body. Nurses started to insert tubes into my nose. I was saying to Master in my heart that I would not let them do this and would not cooperate with them and was asking Master to give me strength. I did all I could to get the tube out of my mouth. They pulled the tube out of my nose and tried again. This time I got the end of the tube out of my mouth again. Without giving me any time to breathe, they switched to my other nostril to try inserting the tube for a third time. This time the nurses and police officers all shouted at me, ordering me to swallow the tube. I resolutely refused. I tried so hard to stop the tube from getting down that for a moment it appeared I was going to suffocate. I shouted "Shifu," the Chinese word for Master. After I had uttered just the first syllable, the second syllable had yet to be formulated in my mind, the tube was pulled away. I took a breath, and something came up from my stomach, and I threw up on the bed. Those officers and nurses were a little intimidated. I sat up and started clarifying the truth. I told them that I was determined to leave and that it was not they who would have the final say. It would be Master who has the final say. I would never cooperate with them. They sent me back to the detention center. Thus, under the compassionate care of Master, I left the detention center on the afternoon of the sixth day. The day following my abduction, my husband, who is also a Falun Dafa practitioner, had gone to visit relatives and friends to further clarify the truth and to direct their righteous thoughts towards the unlawful persecution. My relatives went to the police department with my husband to inquire about my situation. The authorities told them I had been transferred to the detention center. My husband clarified the truth to our children, and they were preparing to go to the police department again with my relatives to demand my release. At the same time, he also contacted fellow practitioners who were familiar with the legal process to file an appeal.

Through this experience, I have further realized that as long as we maintain our firm belief in Master, everything is in His hands. I remember reading an article on the Minghui website in 2001 in which a practitioner wrote, "This Fa is as immense as your belief." This was my true experience. During the interrogation, they said, "We can still sentence you to eight or ten years in prison even if you refuse to say a word." I replied in my heart, "What you say doesn't count. What counts is what Master says. You don't even deserve to talk to me. I'm doing the most sacred thing, offering salvation to sentient beings, validating the Fa, and opening up the new universe by following Master. No one is in a position to stop me. I walk down only the path arranged by Master. I don't want anything else, and I don't acknowledge any evil arrangements."

During those days in the detention center, day and night, I was quietly seeking within myself to find the omissions I had which the evil might have taken advantage of. I recollected that, when I was released from a forced labor camp about half a year ago, I immediately became very active in truth-clarifying efforts to validate the Fa. I spent relatively little time studying the Fa. I had been driven by a desire to complete tasks and did not look within myself when I had different opinions from those of my fellow practitioners. Sometimes I was anxious and didn't handle everything with the compassion, peacefulness, and great forbearance that characterize Falun Dafa practitioners in this Fa rectification period. My actions didn't all live up to the standards in that noble realm. I found a lot of shortcomings. Over those several days, I sent righteous thoughts, recited the Fa, and clarified the truth to my cellmates. It is not everyone who could feel the excruciating pain when a Falun Dafa practitioner has lost the opportunity to do the three things Master has asked us to do. I kept talking to Master, "Master, as a disciple I have had omissions. But I don't want the evil to persecute me and I refuse to acknowledge all this. Master hasn't arranged for me to remain in prison and I must get out. I have so much to do. So many sentient beings are waiting to be saved. I can't remain here under persecution. I believe in Master firmly, and I will get out of here."

After I returned home, I learned that everyone who had heard about my abduction had been sending righteous thoughts to help me. Out-of-town practitioners had also joined them when they learned about my abduction, proving that Falun Dafa practitioners are a whole entity. This shows Master's compassionate benevolence and Master's intention to let all of us do better. I have realized that as long as your heart is right, everything has been done by Master. Throughout this incident, I have truly experienced Master's benevolence. My mind remained very simple and clear: to believe in Master and do everything as Master has taught. Other than this, don't listen to anything and don't do anything. No matter how overwhelming the evil might appear to be, they don't deserve to act as they do, since I am a disciple of the esteemed Master Li Hongzhi. When I sat there being interrogated, I was in the state of a deity. They were very tiny. I got out of there, and I feel I didn't do anything. Master did it all.

During those days, I resisted the evil with righteous thoughts and righteous deeds. The evil officers dared not touch me at all, let alone torture me.