(Clearwisdom.net) Falun Dafa practitioner, Ms. Qin Jinxiu died in her home on February 23, 2004, after undergoing torture multiple times.

Ms. Qin Jinxiu was 60 years old, and a retired employee of the Fifteenth Middle School of Wuhan Steel Company. She lived at 65-10, 6th Street, Baiyushan, Qingshan District, Wuhan City, Hubei Province.

In the second half of 1998, Qin Jinxiu was on the verge of death due to diabetes. Family members carried her on their backs to the Baiyushan group practice site to learn the Falun Gong exercises. In less than 2 months, her diabetes was cured. The persecution started soon after, but she never wavered in her steadfast faith in Falun Dafa despite the fact that she had only just begun practicing. She distributed truth-clarification materials at Baishan region when the police were monitoring her, and she was arrested.

On March 1, 2000, Qin Jinxiu went to Beijing to validate the Fa, and was detained by police in Beijing. She was sent back to Wuhan after being detained in Beijing for several days. She was detained in the Qingshan Police Station and detention center by the "610 Office", where she was tortured in many ways. She was released after 29 days and thereafter monitored closely by the Neighborhood Office workers. She was forced to report to the Neighborhood Office every morning and lost her personal freedom.

Over the past 5 years of the persecution, police, neighborhood officers of Baiyushan Street and security guards often came to her house to ransack her place, harass her, and arrest her. In January 2003, she was reported while passing out truth-clarifying materials, and was arrested at her house. Police locked her in a cage designed for torture.

In such a cold season, police forced her to stand inside a metal cage barefoot, and did not allow her to eat, drink, sleep or sit. They did not even allow her to use the toilet. Four people (from the police station or "610 Office") took turns to interrogate her 24 hours a day.

Ms. Qin clarified truth about Falun Gong to all of them and saw through their plan to identify practitioners using fingerprints on the truth-clarification materials. Due to her having to stand for a long time inside the metal cage barefoot, her body was swollen, and her legs and hands could not function normally. Police were afraid that she might lose her life, so they sent her home. She could not take care of herself when she returned home and she had become extremely emaciated. She died at home on February 23, 2004

Some responsible persons:

Steel City "610 Office" worker Liu Zhiquan.

Beihu Police Substation Team Leaders Liu and Hu.