(Clearwisdom.net) Mr. Lin Fengchi is from the Duanzhou District of Zhaoqing City, Guangdong Province. He was detained at the Sanshui Forced Labor Camp in Guangdong Province because he cultivates Falun Gong. The first time the labor camp set up a torture facility, Mr. Lin was selected to be tortured there.

Policeman Zeng Guanhua specifically chose four or five tall and strong guards. He then arranged for these guards to watch videos that slandered and distorted the truth about Falun Gong. His intention was to instigate in them a hatred for Falun Gong. After these guards were deceived and poisoned, they were sent to torture Lin Fengchi. They beat him for more than an hour, leaving wounds all over his body and injuring his head. They also used cigarettes to burn him and pricked his fingers with toothpicks. Due to the beating, Mr. Lin became somewhat confused and he agreed to be "transformed" [to give up Falun Dafa]. Zeng Guanhua then asked him to repeat the slanderous words he said. However, Mr. Lin came to his senses and refused, so Zeng said Mr. Lin was not truly transformed. He ordered the guards to beat Mr. Lin again. In this way, Mr. Lin was beaten for four days.

Later the police poured boiling water down Mr. Lin's neck, causing large burns on his back and chest. The police then ordered the guards to rub salt in his wounds. Several days later, the wounds began to fester and smelled horribly. The police then ordered the guards to scrub the wounds with toothbrushes. On January 22, 2002, the labor camp received a secret document ordering them to immediately remove the torture facility. Afterwards, Lin Fengchi was transferred to a different location.

Later, the labor camp set up the torture facility for the second time and Lin Fengchi was once again tortured there. For the first month or so, he was not allowed to sleep and neither was he allowed to sit. He was ordered to squat during the day and to stand at night. Then he was sent to a solitary confinement cell and stayed there for fifteen days. Three times a day the police would use eight electric batons to shock him simultaneously for two to three consecutive hours. Despite all this, Mr. Lin remained very determined in Dafa.

During July and August, the weather in Guangdong was very hot. The temperature of the cement floor could reach as high as 70 degrees Celsius [almost 160 degrees Fahrenheit]. The police ordered the guards to strip off Mr. Lin's clothing and then drag him outside. The guards pressed him down the ground and sat on his four limbs. They let his back be exposed to the scorching sun for a long time. They then turned him over and exposed the front of his body to the burning sun. Seeing he still wouldn't give in and renounce Falun Dafa, the police wrapped him with two heavy quilts and continued to expose him to the scorching sun. Altogether, Mr. Lin was subjected to the intense heat of the summer sun for several hours until his life was in grave danger. Only at this point did the police send him to the hospital. As soon as his condition improved a little bit, the police took him back to the torture facility and began torturing him again.

On September 13, 2003, the torture facility was removed after existing for over half a year. Lin Fengchi was again transferred to a different location.