(Clearwisdom.net) Dafa Practitioner Ms. Han Zhongcui, an employee of Lanzhou City's Railroad Station Street Administration Office, was abducted again in 2002, for her belief in Falun Dafa. She was sent to Lanzhou City Gongjiawan Brainwashing Center, where she was handcuffed and hung up continuously for days and nights. Later she was put into an underground cell, where she could see no light and she was cuffed to a specially designed tool of torture. After being detained there for one week, her life was in peril. Later, after her health had slightly improved, she was sent to a confinement cell (a toilet room) again. Before her arrest, Han weighed over 70 kg [154 lbs], but now she was less than 40 kg. Her life is in great danger.

Since she started to practice Falun Gong, she was healthy, led a happy life, and worked diligently.

In mid-December 2000, she went to Beijing to appeal and was detained. In early January 2001, the local liaison office in Beijing brought her back and then detained her in the Taoshuping Detention Center. Half a month later, on the day before the traditional Chinese New Year, she was sent to the Taoshuping Brainwashing Center for further persecution. In June 2001, she was released only after she almost died during her hunger strike. In the end of 2001, her work unit, together with people from the local police station, abducted her again and sent her to the Lanshan Brainwashing Center. The "610 Office" informed her work unit to take her back in January 2002, when her life was once again in peril. After her health condition improved just a little, Han was taken to the Gongjiawan Brainwashing Center. After seeing her once again near death, the "610 Office" allowed her to be taken to her sister's home in Baiyinshuiquan Township. After her condition got a little better, she was again abducted from her hometown by the "610 Office" and the police. She was carried to a police vehicle even before she had time to put on her shoes and coat. She was sent to the Gongjiawan Brainwashing Center for further persecution.

When she arrived at the Gongjiawan Brainwashing Center, the guards took no consideration of her fragile condition, but handcuffed and then hung her in a confinement cell in Lanzhou City Labor Camp. She was not allowed to sleep, drink water, or even use the toilet. She was continuously cuffed and hung for days and nights. Because she is determined in her belief, the guards took her to an underground cell where she could see no light. Here, she was cuffed from behind her back onto a specially set-up torturing tool. A week later, she was carried out because she was unable to move her hands or feet. Her pants were filled with her stool and her life was in peril. After her condition got just a little better, she was immediately put into a confinement cell again.

Her two children now have to get by without her love and care. We strongly demand the unconditional release of Han Zhongcui. We hope people with righteous thoughts pay attention to her condition.