(Clearwisdom.net) October 16 report: Dafa practitioner Ms. Li Chuanping, 50 years old, lived in the Water and Electricity Residence in Longtan District, Jilin City, Jilin Province. She suffered from numerous illnesses before she practiced Falun Dafa. All her illnesses disappeared after she began practicing Falun Dafa. After the persecution began, she suffered long-term physical and psychological torture from Jiang's regime.

Ms. Li Chuanping went to Beijing twice to validate and appeal for Dafa, the first time in 2000, and the second time in March 2001. She was illegally detained after both trips, being held at the Xinan Police Station of Longtan District Police Department in Jilin City. She was also detained in Jilin City Detention Center and then in Jilin City No. 3 Detention Center. At one time she was illegally sentenced to one year of forced labor. At Jilin City No. 3 Detention Center, she held a hunger strike to resist the evil persecution. She coughed blood and vomited blood. The detention center authorities were afraid of taking responsibility, so they released her in September 2001.

After she returned home, people from the Street Committee and the Xinan Police Station often went to her home to harass her and imposed illegal fines on her, which put a strain on her happy family. As the persecution escalated, Li Chuanping's health worsened and she had difficulty swallowing food. Despite two years of struggle and living under huge pressure of the persecution, in early June 2003, Li Chuanping could not take any food at all. All attempted medical treatment failed. She died at 6:35 p.m. on August 13, 2003.

Before she obtained the Fa, Li Chuanping suffered from numerous illnesses and was bedridden. She began practicing Falun Dafa in October 1998. As a result, she made a quick and complete recovery. When the persecution against Dafa began in July 1999, Li Chuanping was not intimidated by the tremendous pressure and persisted in Dafa practice. In the winter of 2000, she and several other practitioners planned to go to Beijing to appeal but were abducted by police from Jilin City Police Department. She was released after fifteen days of illegal detention at Jilin City Police Department.

As Jiang's regime elevated its persecution against Dafa and Dafa practitioners, Li Chuanping realized it is the responsibility of every Fa-rectification period Dafa disciple to safeguard the Fa, so she stepped forward to uphold the Fa. In March 2001, she went to Beijing for the second time to appeal and returned safely.

After she returned to Jilin City, she had discussions with other practitioners and realized that we should not only validate Dafa ourselves but also help practitioners who are determined in their Dafa practice, but could not clearly see their way about practicing cultivation during the Fa-rectification period.

She went to find practitioners who had fears and reservations and discussed this with them from the perspective of the Fa. She helped practitioners who had financial difficulties. Through the power of Dafa and Li Shuping's efforts, some practitioners were able to come to understand the Fa from the perspective of the Fa, and stepped forward to uphold the Fa. The perpetrators at the local police station feared Li Chuanping and harassed her numerous times in her home. Li Chuanping was not moved and persisted in Dafa practice, so the police from Xinan Police Station planned to secretly arrest her.

In July 2001, police from Xinan Police Station including Wang jumped through the window of Li Chuanping's home in attempt to arrest her, but Li Chuanping had left before they arrived, so their plan failed. She was forced to leave home and went to Yushu City, Jilin Province. Police there illegally arrested her and eventually detained her at Jilin City No. 3 Detention Center. Li Chuanping held a hunger strike in the detention center, coughed and vomited blood. During this time, Xinan Police Station officials planned to send her to one year of forced labor, but their plan failed because of Li Chuanping's protest for justice. The authorities in the No. 3 Detention Center were afraid that Li Chuanping would die while in custody, so they released her.

In October 2002, as overseas Dafa practitioners filed lawsuits against Jiang, some Dafa practitioners in China began to prepare first-hand evidence of the persecution. Li Chuanping realized this was an opportunity to stop Jiang group's crimes. She realized also that this is an opportunity to rescue people deceived by lies, because the process of providing evidence of the persecution was also the process of clarifying the truth to people. Li Chuanping therefore went to an educated practitioner and discussed this with him. Together they helped uneducated practitioners to prepare eyewitness accounts. Partly because of her efforts, truth clarification materials from areas in the vicinity were quickly published on Minghui Net. She never gave up any opportunity to clarify the truth. She gave flyers to predestined people, so that they would have a bright future after learning the truth.

Ms. Li Chuanping recently died, never recovering from the injuries sustained from torture in police captivity.The villainous Jiang group has broken and destroyed another happy family. A husband lost his wife and a son lost his mother. This is only the tip of an iceberg of the crimes the Jiang group has committed against Dafa practitioners.