Cases of Public Officials Meeting Karmic Retribution in Gucheng County, Hebei Province
Falun Gong practitioners were forced to endure brainwashing and pressured to renounce their belief in Falun Gong in Gucheng County, Hebei Province. Those determined to practice Dafa were compelled to become destitute and homeless, and break up their happy families. So far, one practitioner was illegally sentenced to prison, 24 were sentenced to forced-labor camps, more than 30 were imprisoned in detention centers for a long time, and nearly 400 were forced to attend brainwashing sessions. Here are just some of the cases of people in Gucheng County suffering karmic retribution after persecuting Falun Dafa:
- County Party Committee Secretary He Tongen and County Magistrate Wang Hui suffered karmic retribution at the end of 2002 when they were reprimanded and transferred away from Gucheng by the administration department.
- Political and Judiciary Committee Secretary Diao Zhixin got in a traffic accident on his way to visit prostitutes during the 2001 Spring Festival. His arms were injured; moreover, his bad deeds also brought misfortune to his wife, who had to be hospitalized all year round.
- County Disciplinary Inspection Secretary Song Yingpu was in three consecutive traffic accidents.
- Communication Minister Xu Qinglin developed cancer in 2002 and died between March and April in 2003.
- Supervision Bureau Chief Li Fengge died suddenly from a heart attack in late August 2003.
- "610 Office" [an agency specifically created to persecute Falun Gong, with absolute power over each level of administration in the Party and all other political and judiciary systems] Director Shao Qiang broke his leg when he was playing basketball this summer.
- Liu Guirong was the person in charge of the local brainwashing class. After both his mother and his mother-in-law broke their legs, Liu realized this was a form of karmic retribution and changed his job.
- Cong Huazheng voluntarily took over Liu Guirong's job and he developed rectal cancer within two months.
- Since persecuting Dafa practitioners, police department director Wang Changzai's heart disease has worsened. His whole body often trembles, he looks pale, and his subordinate officer complains continuously.
- Former detention center director Chen Wei suffered retribution when he broke his leg in October 2001. A few days later, his father, who was the assistant county magistrate at the time, died. Then in 2002, Chen was removed from his office after being suspected of counterfeiting
Editors' Note: Each time we publish news of this nature, we do so with heavy hearts. These people started off as public servants, but under the intense pressure applied by the Jiang regime, they were pushed into persecuting Dafa disciples. In the process of destroying the lives of kind, law-abiding citizens, they have sealed their own fates and inevitably faced karmic retribution as punishment. If it weren't for Jiang's wicked orders, perhaps their fates would have been different.