(Clearwisdom.net) I was a businessman before I obtained the Fa. My health was getting worse and worse after many years of struggling for personal interests. I often had stomachaches, and every year I would fight a serious lung infection with injections and medicine. When it got worse, I could only lie in bed. I was lucky to obtain the Fa in November 1996. All the illnesses that tortured me for years quickly disappeared. For six years now, I haven't needed to take any medication or receive any injections. More importantly, the principles of Falun Dafa have taught me how to become a good and noble person. In my business, I stopped struggling for personal interests and set a high standard for myself -- to always consider my patrons first. This won the respect of my relatives and patrons.

On July 20, 1999, Jiang's regime started the persecution against Falun Dafa. Out of trust in our government and a desire to report the true story of Falun Gong with my personal experiences, I went to Beijing to appeal. I was kidnapped and detained at the local detention center.

In October 2000, I went to Beijing to appeal again. When I arrived at Tiananmen Square on the second morning, there were many uniformed and plainclothes policemen with police vans everywhere. I left the square and went to the Appeals Office of the State Department and found that the corrupt police controlled it. I thought I shouldn't let the police know I am a practitioner and arrest me before I have a chance to talk to the leaders of the Appeals Office. Many human notions emerged as interference, and I finally took a bus home. Teacher says, "One thought can determine whether you make it through. Whether you can step forward to validate the Fa is a test that can't be passed just by following the crowd and its momentum." ("Teaching the Fa at the Washington, D.C. International Fa Conference" in Guiding the Voyage)

On August 29, 2001, I went to Beijing for the third time. The bus I took got stuck on the way in a big mud pit. I realized it was the arrangement of the old forces and I could not accept it. The bus was eventually pulled out of the mud by two other vehicles, and I arrived in Beijing. I made a banner that was one meter long and 30 centimeters wide. I wrote words of truth on the banner, hid it under my clothes, and walked to Tiananmen Square. I looked up to the blue sky and told Teacher, "Teacher, I am late but I will do my best." I sat near the national flagpoles and sent forth righteous thoughts with a peaceful heart to eliminate the evils in other dimensions that persecute Falun Dafa practitioners in Tiananmen Square. I looked around and saw many tourists in front of the Memorial. I walked to the tourists, pulled out the banner, and held it high above my head. I shouted twice, "Falun Dafa is good!" "Falun Dafa is the righteous Law!" "Clear the name of Dafa and clear the name of our Teacher!"

Five or six plainclothes police officers approached me from all directions. I continued shouting while running. At that moment, police vans and the police all surrounded me. They grabbed the banner from my hands and threw it to the ground. I spoke to the tourists who had gathered to watch, "You must remember Falun Dafa is good! You will have a bright future if you do." The police pushed my head to the ground, scraping my face. I was forced into a police van and taken to a police station. I thought I had done what I had planned to do, and would certainly leave unharmed. I simply could not accept any persecution by the evil forces. Police asked me where I was from. I told them, "I am a cultivator of Falun Dafa and I cannot tell you where I am from. If I told you, my relatives and friends, and even the local police would become involved." I saw them throw the banner to the floor so I picked it up and put it on a chair. Two policemen walked to the policeman who was writing something, in order to read what I had written to them. Their backs faced me. There was also an armed police officer guarding me, and many police walking in and out of the room. Suddenly, there were only three officers left in the room plus one who was reading some documents. Nobody paid attention to me. I peacefully stood up holding a thought that they cannot see me. I quickly walked out of the room with long strides and started running, while sending forth righteous thoughts. By the entrance of the building there were two people standing and chatting. I turned a blind eye to them and kept running while keeping up my righteous thoughts. I changed direction by running into a shop. The police officer that was chasing me, however, ran past the shop. I walked out of the shop and into a western restaurant. There were still many police running in my direction. I thought that this was not the right place to stay, so I walked out of the restaurant. A bus was coming and stopped at the curb. The door opened as if it was welcoming me. I calmly stepped onto the bus. After several stops, I calmly stepped off the bus. I returned home safely the same night.

When I returned home, I realized: I had no attachment to fear, so the old force found no excuse to persecute me, and everything naturally followed Teacher's arrangement. I hope all fellow practitioners will take the Fa as Teacher, advance together, and never be unworthy of Teacher's mercy and his difficult task of salvation. The above is just my personal understanding. If there is anything incorrect, please point it out.