Persecution Cases in Lengshuijiang City, Loudi Area, Hunan Province
1. Falun Dafa practitioner, Zhu Renlao, female, is in her 50's and a resident of Xinhua County, Lengshuijiang City, Hunan Province, has been illegally detained in the Hunan Province Zhuzhou City Baimalong Women's Labor Camp for one and a half years, and the sentence was arbitrarily extended another 9 months or so. After having been forcibly brainwashed, she was released in March 2002. She later awakened and started her cultivation practice again. In July 2002, thugs illegally ransacked her home and captured her again. Her whereabouts are currently unknown.
2. Falun Dafa practitioner Hu Biyou, male, in his 30s, is a teacher at the Hunan Province Chemical Industry School. During the summer vacation, he clarified the truth about Falun Dafa to the students. Thugs illegally ransacked his home and captured him, and he is still illegally detained in the Lengshuijiang City Detention Center.
3. Falun Dafa practitioner Li Shuping, male, approximately 40 years old, is a teacher at the Hunan Province Lengshuijiang City Middle School. After July 20 2002, his home was illegally ransacked. As the thugs found that his computer contained Falun Dafa materials, he is now unlawfully detained in the Lengshuijiang City Detention Center.
4. Falun Dafa practitioner Liu Xiaoling (wife of Li Shuping), is around 40 years old. In late November 2001 she posted truth-clarifying fliers in Shaoyang City, Hunan Province, and was unlawfully detained by local thugs. She has since been sent to Hunan Province's Baimalong Labor Camp and is still detained today. As both members of this couple are now being persecuted, nobody is left to take care of their high-school age daughter.
5. Falun Dafa practitioners Wang Jianying and Zhu Yalan, are both women over 30 years old. They were arrested after they painted "Falun Dafa is Good" under Buxi Bridge in Lengshuijiang City before the 2002 Spring Festival. Currently, Wang Jianying has been illegally detained in Lengshuijiang City Detention Center for about 8 months. In May, Zhu Yalan was sent to the Baimalong Women's Labor Camp, Zhuzhou City.
6. Falun Dafa practitioner Luo Qiaoli, female, was distributing Falun Dafa truth-clarifying materials in a certain residential area when the security guards there illegally arrested and sent her to a detention center. On January 20, 2001, she was unlawfully sent to a labor camp for a term of one and a half years. Under the extreme persecution, she was physically punished, deprived of sleep; her hands and feet were chained together, and she was shocked with electric batons. She later ended up brainwashed and was released around February 2002. She awakened through Fa study at home and rejoined the Fa-rectification process. However, she was still under surveillance and was forced to leave home [in order to avoid further persecution to her and her family members]. Her whereabouts are currently unknown.
Lawless Officials in Hunan Province's Lengshuijiang City:
610 Office: Pan Yunchu
Lengshuijiang City Police Department: Liu Xibing