A Report on the Malicious Acts of Li Xiejiang, a Member of Jinzhou City's "610 Office" in Liaoning Province
Li Xiejiang, a member of the Jinzhou City "610 Office" in Liaoning Province, has been directly and actively involved in persecuting Falun Gong practitioners since July 20, 1999. He has been a right-hand man of dictator Jiang's group. Based on his acts during the past three years, Li can be called an active member of the Jinzhou City "610 Office."
Some acts that he bears responsibility for are:
1. He smeared Falun Gong. He also slandered and cursed the founder of Falun Gong.
2. He persecuted Falun Gong practitioners. He tortured Falun Gong practitioners using various extremely cruel methods. For example, he stripped female practitioners of their clothes, sat them on iron chairs, and gave them electric shocks with electric batons all over their bodies. Meanwhile, he and his accomplices watched the entire torture session and the excruciating pain the practitioners were subjected to on TV monitors.
3. He resorted to all sorts of schemes and intrigues, made arbitrary decisions, and took preemptive actions in persecuting Falun Gong practitioners. He sent countless practitioners to detention centers, forced labor camps, and even prisons.
4. Li Xiejiang and his accomplices zealously extorted large sums of money from Falun Gong practitioners. While many practitioners were illegally detained or illegally sent to brainwashing classes, they took advantage of these opportunities to extort money. Each time, they would ask the practitioners' families for money to pay a "fine". The amount would be at least a few thousand Yuan, but could go up to dozens of thousands of Yuan (average salary of workers in China's cities is 500 Yuan per month). They never issued any receipts to the practitioners' families. In this way, they would be able to keep the money themselves.
5. He rejected compassionate advice and intensified his persecution of practitioners. Out of their compassion towards all sentient beings, Falun Gong practitioners clarified the truth to him and explained the karmic principle to him that "good deeds would be rewarded with good, and evil met with evil returns." However, the compassion of so many practitioners still didn't awaken his conscience even a bit. He further intensified his persecution against Falun Gong practitioners, saying he wasn't afraid of going to Hell.