(Clearwisdom.net) On June 18, 2000, my husband and I went to Guangzhou Tianhe Stadium to participate in a Falun Dafa group practice. My husband was immediately arrested by the police from Tianhe District Police Station, and then sent to the Fengyang Street General Administrative Office. Afterwards, the unlawful people from Nanzhu Residential Committee ransacked our home and took away many Dafa books . In mid-July of the same year, the police from Fengyang Street Police Station held my husband and I in custody in a small hotel for over 10 days. I was 8 months pregnant at the time. The evil people even asked my husband's work unit to pay for the hotel expenses of 1,500 Yuan, and then deducted it from my husband's salary.

Ten days after I gave birth to my daughter, the lawless officials from Nanzhu Residential Committee, Haizhu District and Fengyang Street General Administrative Office unremittingly came to our home to harass me, under the pretext of conducting "ideological work." To avoid being persecuted by the evil, I moved out of Panyu City. Later, Fengyang Street Police Station tracked me down and took me to and held me in a hotel again. After my strong protest, my two-month-old daughter and I were released. But my husband was detained for 4 days, during which time he went on a hunger strike and demanded his unconditional release. The police extracted 400 Yuan from our family before releasing him.

After I was released, I rejoined the current of Fa-rectification. Unfortunately at the end of May 2001, the evil people again found me. Police from Fengyang Street Police Station kidnapped my husband, my 8-month-old daughter and me, and locked us up at the police station. My husband was handcuffed to the armrest of an armchair. When he refused to cooperate with the unreasonable interrogation, and to have his picture taken, the vicious police ruthlessly kicked him with their heavy shoes.

Later, I learned that on the night we were kidnapped, the police from the Fengyang Street Police Station, without warrant, broke into our home and ran off with 19,000 Yuan cash, bankbook, handset, cellular phone, telephone sets, cassette player and recorder, and many Dafa books. They did not issue any receipts and have yet to return any of our belongings. The evil people even went to the police station and demanded the passcode for our bank deposits, but we refused to cooperate.

After two days of illegal detention, my 8-month-old daughter and I were sent to the small hotel and held there, while my husband was transferred to Haizhu Detention Center. At the hotel, I went on a hunger strike to demand our unconditional release. The evil people forcefully separated my 8-month-old daughter and me, and sent me to the brainwashing class for brainwashing. Later, because of my rapid heart rate and elevated blood pressure, and having been sent to the hospital for emergency treatment three times, I was released and allowed to go back home.

My husband, however, was illegally detained in Haizhu Detention Center until October 2001. Then, without due process, the evils using trumped-up charges sent him to Guangzhou No.1 Labor Camp in Chini Town, Huadu District, for 3 years of labor re-education. There, he not only received forced brainwashing, but had to do hard labor. The labor camp has an unspoken rule: "Whoever refuses to be transformed has to work from 7am until 10pm every day." That means they have to work 13 hours each day, after making allowance for breaks. This year after the Spring Festival, I went to the labor camp to see my husband, but was turned back. The reason when I asked was because of a "policy" stipulating that no visitation unless "transformed." I cannot get any news about him.

The persecution of our family is only one of many in China. I appeal to all kind-hearted people to extend a helping hand, and call on all governments and human rights organizations around the world to pay special attention to the Falun Gong practitioners being persecuted, and help stop the persecution.