Wu Dabi was a 57 year old retired government employee from Mimou Town, Qingbaijiang District, Chengdu City, Sichuan Province. She lived near the Xindu District train station. Before cultivating Falun Dafa she used to have chronic bronchitis, serious shoulder pains, a disease that affected her reproductive system and other ailments. Five years ago she began practicing Falun Dafa and ever since she has been completely healthy. She also saved her employer huge sums of money in medical expenses. After 1999, when Falun Dafa began to be slandered and practitioners began to be persecuted she went to Beijing to validate Dafa many times and was illegally detained on several occasions.

On February 4, 2002, four to five policemen from Suining City and Xindu District Chengjiao substation abducted her from her home without reason and jailed her in the Xindu District Detention Center. She protested by going on a hunger strike. The next day, police transferred her to the Suining City Wujiawan Detention Center where she went through countless tortures. After 25 days of hunger striking, she was finally released.

On the afternoon of May 23, 2002, six to seven policemen from Suining City and Xindu District Chengjiao substation went to her home. They tricked her into opening the door. Once inside, the police revealed their true intentions and told her that they were there to take her to a forced labor camp and that they had been through all the necessary procedures. Wu Dabi and her family members firmly refused their illegal demands and spread the Fa and clarified the truth to these policemen. Even their neighbors tried to reason with the police saying that they were not allowed to arrest good people. The police were held back for three hours by these people, but they still insisted on taking Wu Dabi away. Wu Dabi was forced to take an extreme action. She jumped out of a window to try and escape and was injured in the process. Her family members took her to the Xindu People's Hospital.

Police had many private conversations with medical personnel. On the morning of May 24, doctors found her in good condition as they made their rounds. Around 2:30 pm she was taken into the operating room and by 5 pm she was pronounced dead. No one knows how she died as the doctors did not conduct an operation on her. Around 7 pm her family members saw her body in the mortuary.

This is yet another heinous and bloody crime that Jiang and his political regime have committed and will be held accountable for.

Written on June 14, 2002