(Clearwisdom.net) On Jan 28, 2001, I went to my sister's home. I saw a police car parked by the entrance and started thinking about the opportunity to clarify the truth coming up, so I greeted them in a dignified way. The head of the Political and Judiciary Committee was there. He said to me, " We have been looking for you for a year." I said, "You are looking for me, so I am here." He stared at me for about 30 seconds, and then he asked me why I studied Falun Gong. I said that initially it was to find a cure for my illnesses, but now it is for cultivation. He said, "I want you to write a pledge (to give up practicing Falun Gong)." I refused, and he ordered to have me taken away. Right away my father got upset, saying, "In the past my daughter was quite diligent in helping the police catch bad people, and she was ill for 13 years. Every time she was hospitalized, the government had to spend lots of money on her treatment. Even now the government still owes her 3000 Yuan in past medical benefits. Now she is fully recovered, and her hair is full and shiny black again. Why should you force her to write a pledge against something that helped her get healthy? Doesn't the Party have a conscience?"

I added, "Actually, these are all small matters. My youngest daughter had been plagued by spirit possession for 6 years by the time she turned 17 years old. She was like a mental patient. I sold my house and car to raise funds to help her and ended up 20,000 Yuan in debt. It didn't matter where we went - Chinese medicine doctors, witch doctors, specialists, we even went to temples and had monks chant scriptures - none of it worked. When I began to learn Falun Dafa, she also wanted to learn it. By the third day of her going to the practice site, she stopped saying strange words and swearing at people. It has been four years now since whatever illness she had has completely disappeared. Due to the medicine she had taken over the years before Falun Dafa, she had gained weight, weighing 65 kilograms. She is now back to 55 kilograms. Dafa is that amazing!"

I continued, " During the years of 1993 to 1996, our family spent over 20,000 Yuan for medication. From May 1996 until now, nobody has been sick in my family or spent a penny on medicine. Now, you tell me what kind of pledge you want me to make. Without Falun Dafa, my family wouldn't be here."

I went on to tell them that in our whole family, we all try to be good people, to use "Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance" as a benchmark for everything. I have come to understand the true meaning of life. I have learned that good is rewarded with good and evil is met with evil, and that in fact this is a law of the universe. In 1988, I borrowed 3000 Yuan from a factory. If I hadn't learned Falun Dafa, I would have never thought about paying it back. Now I have paid it back voluntarily. In June 1996, my eldest daughter was hit by a car. When she was about to leave the hospital to go home, at the entrance of the hospital, she noticed the driver who had caused the accident. Talking to him, we discovered that he has no parents and couldn't get any care for his broken arm since he didn't have any money. I immediately hailed a cab and took him to a hospital. After his treatment, I invited him into our home and looked after him like he was my own son. Not only did my daughter not ask him for any compensation, but I paid his medical fee as well. Only by practicing Falun Dafa would people sacrifice so much in an incident like this.

By that time, the committee head that I'd been explaining all of this to had shaken hands with me three times. I shook his hand and said, "Please treat Dafa practitioners kindly." He said calmly, "I feel your honesty here. Let's talk about something else. What have you done recently?" I said that I had been to Beijing and Tiananmen Square, where I held up three banners. The Beijing police asked me why I refused to obey the directives that had come from top-level government officials. I answered that it was because the orders were wrong. I told them that I wanted to meet Jiang and to tell him that Falun Dafa was good, that he should remove Teacher from the wanted list, release all detained Falun Dafa practitioners, and reverse the ban on Falun Gong. He asked me for my name and where I was from, and said that then he would release me. I said to him that I was forced to become homeless by the government, that my husband was being detained, and that my daughter was missing. At that time, the policeman who was interrogating me said that Falun Dafa was so good. At 5 o'clock the next day, they drove us to a few detention centers and found that they were all full. Later they drove 7 of us female practitioners to the train station and told us to get out of the car and not come back again,.

I told the police waiting there at the entrance to my sister's home that day, "To be honest with you, it felt like seeing long-lost family when I saw you. I suffered a lot when I was traveling outside this city. On December 11, 2000 my husband went to Beijing and has been detained there since then. I moved my home 3 times in one month, and each time the police sent the landlord to drive us away. After a week I moved again, and again they tracked me down and tried to drive me away. When they were asked why they were doing this, they said that it was ordered from the top. One 55-year-old senior officer said to me that this job drove him crazy, I told him to retire, and he did."

When I finished speaking, they didn't want to arrest me anymore.