(Clearwisdom.net) As Jiang left the region, all news posted about his agenda once again "temporarily disappeared" from websites. Starting from the early hours of October 29, eastern time, a clear sky finally returned to Houston after a few days of clouds and rainy conditions that cast a dark and dense haze over the area. Unfortunately and strangely, an unusual cold weather front turned rain into sleet as evening approached in New York. Falun Gong practitioners' global activity of sending forth righteous thoughts to eliminate the evil elements in other dimensions will not be slowed, instead these activities will continue persistently.

President Bush's Texas ranch at Crawford, around 7 pm on October 24, 2002, a day before Jiang's visit. (Photographed by Lin Chuan)

According to Central News Agency Taipei reports, after finishing the APEC forum in Mexico, "Jiang's private plane" returned to Beijing on the afternoon of October 29, Beijing time. Jiang himself once again displayed his old tactics, just as he has done on his previous state visits. All news about him and his whereabouts that can be verified in the media suddenly disappeared. When "Jiang's private plane" arrived at Beijing, Premier Zhu Rongji and Vice Chairman Hu Jintao received him at the airport. Li Peng, the President of the National People's Congress, and Li Ruihuan, the Chairman of the Chinese People's Political Consultative Conference, on the other hand, neither saw him off nor did they greet to him when he returned. These actions caused a lot of attention.

More than ten groups from both China and other countries protested Jiang's visit to San Francisco on October 28, 2002

On October 28, the last stop of Jiang's visit to the US was San Francisco. San Francisco Mayor Mr. Brown prepared a large-scale luncheon. At the same time, nearly one thousand protesters also held a large parade outside the Chinese Consulate in San Francisco. The Northern California Taiwanese Association, Amnesty International, Northern California Tibet Association, China Democracy, China Democratic Dissidents and other groups occupied the streets and marched around the Chinese Consulate. They raised banners and signs with various appeals and protests. Falun Gong practitioners held a peaceful appeal during the visit.

Many American people driving by the site also honked their car horns to show support toward the protesters.