Clarifying the Truth to Criminals and Police Officers in a Detention Center Who Still Have Some Conscience
At the beginning of last year I unfolded a Falun Dafa banner on Tiananmen Square. I was detained illegally at a detention center in Beijing. I was jailed with many criminals at that time. Whenever I had a chance, I clarified the truth of Dafa to them. Some of them understood. Here are several examples of benevolence among the criminals and police in the detention center at that time:
- Criminal A: My wife is a police officer. At my home, there are many confiscated Falun Gong books. She reads the books and she also wanted me to read them. She asked me to read the book to her mother. My wife said that studying Dafa can change my bad habits and can help mother cure her illness.
- Criminal B: I think the "Self-Immolation on Tiananmen" is false. The clothes that self-immolators wore looked like actors' stage prop clothes. Nowadays, isn't it easy to make these kinds of special effects?
- Criminal C: I heard 18 female practitioners in Masanjia Labor Camp were stripped of their clothes and forced into a cell with violent male criminals. These police officers were very bad. If I could go out now, I would go to Tiananmen Square to rescue you. I do not fear anything. At least I am ready to risk my life.
- Criminal D: There is nothing wrong with Falun Gong. They did not do anything wrong, but they were put into prison. This is too unjust.
- Policeman A: The quality of some police officers is poor, but I would not act like that (beat Dafa practitioners).
- Prison Warden A: I have a friend who is an editor at Xinhua News Agency. He told me that when you read the news from Xinhua, you should read it conversely. When it says that something is right, you must think that it is possibly wrong. When it says that something is wrong, you must think that it is possibly exactly right.
- Prison Warden B: I did not know Falun Gong before. I did not have any contact with them. Once I found it, I knew it was really good.