1) Someone Who Assisted the Evil Fractures her Bones Suddenly While Walking

The criminal activities of police officer Li Zengyao have already been exposed (he is the principal offender persecuting Falun Gong practitioners in the Chinese People's Liberation Army Shijiazhuang 6410th factory; his family lives in room No.3 on level 3 in the 4th unit of the 50th building and his home telephone number is 86-311 - 2350257). His mother-in-law, whose last name is Sun , was once a Falun Gong practitioner. She stopped practicing after the Chinese regime began its persecution on July20th, 1999 and took the initiative to help her son-in-law persecute Falun Gong practitioners. In May, while she was walking home, suddenly the front of her foot was smashed and all the bones broke into pieces. She has not yet recovered.

2) Rebel's Pitiful Demise Du Meiqi, a retiree, was originally a sickly person. She regained her health after practicing Falun Gong. After July 20th 1999, she was pressured into giving up her practice. From then on she actively helped the evil to brainwash practitioners. She even put pressure on the relatives and family members of other practitioners to force them to give up Falun Gong. A practitioner told her that it was dangerous to do this, but she didn't care. In June she was diagnosed with cancer of the esophagus. In July she had surgery costing more than 50,000 Yuan. The wounds from the surgery didn't heal for several weeks. At the end of July she passed away in great pain.

3) A Strong and Healthy Person Who Persecutes Practitioners Suffers from a Sudden Heart Attack Retirement Office Secretary Liu, protects his position by illegally monitoring practitioners and compelling them to compromise their beliefs. Although he was usually in good health, he suffered a sudden heart attack in early June. He still hasn't recovered.

4) The Public Security Director Continues to Do Bad Things Even After Knowing the Truth Recently some practitioners ask a public security director to return a fine. Not only did he refuse, but he also cursed Master Li and Dafa. When practitioners explained to him about facing tribulations for doing this, he refused to listen. The next day he became seriously ill. He was sent to the hospital and was on intravenous drip for several days. He has not recovered.

The above incidents demonstrate that Good is rewarded with good and evil is met with evil; please do not act against this heavenly principle. In the precious period of Dafa spreading in human world, people should treasure the chance and be really responsible to oneself.