I have been asked to convey the stories of a female practitioner. Her name is Li (alias). She is 52, born in Shandong Province. She started practicing Falun Dafa at the beginning of 1996. Since the persecution began in July 1999, she has wholeheartedly participated in safeguarding Dafa and has been arrested many times by the police in her county. She has experienced all sorts of physical torture, during which she twice lost consciousness. The following are some of her stories of how she has validated Dafa.

In June 2001, Li went to Beijing for her second time to validate Dafa. She was sent back and detained at the county custodial center. A month later, she was transferred to a detention center for another 6 days. While at the custodial center, she had opposed the persecution with a hunger strike for 22 days. Still, the police wouldn't set her free. Instead, they sent her to the Wangcun Forced Labor Camp. A physical examination found that she had serious illnesses, such as a uterine tumor, kidney disease, and high blood pressure. So the labor camp refused to accept her. The officials in the county government then had to take her back. Seeing that she was too weak, they were afraid that she might die. So they sent her home.

Li had been tortured to the verge of death four or five times. Each time she was sent home when she was at her last breath.

A month later, Li went to the farmer's market and was once again arrested. She was detained at the county judiciary department. She kept on sending forth righteous thoughts to eliminate the evil. In her mind, she thought, "Anyone on guard will be confounded. Nobody can keep an eye on me." As a result, she walked out of the judiciary department early the next morning when the two policemen on guard went to the bathroom.

The officials in the county government sent people after her. Four days later, she was arrested at her sister's home and was sent to Changle Force Labor Camp, the most notorious forced labor camp in Weifang City, Shandong Province.

All the practitioners sent to that labor camp are supposed to receive a physical examination. Yet Li justly and openly refused to follow the directions of the perpetrators. She kept on sending forth righteous thoughts to eliminate the evil. Five or six tall, strong men carried her, a 52 year old woman less than 100 pounds, to the fifth floor. They were sweating and panting. After the physical examination, they were afraid to carry her downstairs, so they asked her to walk by herself. Li said calmly, "Alright, but you have to promise me one thing. You must repeat what I call out." They were all exhausted and said, "Fine. Anything." Li cried, "Falun Dafa is good. Falun Dafa is the right way." The men looked at each other and cried out together, "Falun Dafa is good. Falun Dafa is the right way." They followed Li downstairs, calling out these words. The people in the hospital and on the street were all dumbfounded.

Like before, Li "failed" the physical examination. The police had to take her back. They detained her for two days in the county police station and then released her. Again she joined the current of the Fa-rectification. Facing the evil perpetrators, she has always kept in mind what Teacher says, "Assisting Teacher in his journey in this world," and acted accordingly to save sentient beings. She really embodies the realm of a Dafa practitioner with a humble yet fearless honesty.

She even went to the detention center where she had been held many times and handed truth-clarifying literature to two policemen on duty. She went to the farmer's market and labor services market to distribute truth-clarifying literature. Once she took her granddaughter with her to the labor services market. The moment she called out, "Who wants good fortune?" People swarmed around her to grab the flyers. The awakening of those people's true nature moved her to tears. She had been to the police station in the county government many times to distribute flyers. The policemen there said, "Why do you bring so few? It's not enough for us to read." Li smiled and said, "These materials are precious, so please share them with each other."

Li's indestructible righteous thoughts in Dafa have constantly changed the environment. Now people in the county as well as her family have changed their attitudes towards her. When the authorities gave orders to arrest Dafa practitioners on the "sensitive days", some policeman would notify her beforehand. (Note: the "sensitive days" are days the authorities are afraid that practitioners might go to appeal in Beijing, such as national holidays, or the day when the Chinese government outlawed Falun Dafa.) Her family used to oppose Falun Dafa. Now they have changed and support Dafa. They even help her in doing things to clarify the truth of Falun Dafa. In the past, her two sons were afraid of being implicated, so they didn't want to accommodate her when her house was demolished under the direction of the town officials. (The people demolishing her house said wicked things like, "Falun Dafa practitioners don't need a house.") Now both her sons are willing to accommodate her, and they built her a new house.

This is the story of Li. She doesn't know enough Chinese characters to write an article on her own, but her firm belief in Falun Dafa and its Teacher and her pure heart shakes every sentient being. Whenever she is asked whether her tribulations make her life very difficult, she says she hasn't really experienced much hardship. She shed tears when talking about Teacher, saying that Teacher is so benevolent and has shouldered so many sufferings for all sentient beings and people in this world.

Written on November 28, 2001