The Vicious People in Yingcheng City of Hubei Province Persecute Falun Dafa Practitioners
(Clearwisdom.net) Since July 1999, the vicious people in Yingcheng City of Hubei Province cruelly persecuted Falun Dafa practitioners. According to incomplete statistics, one person was illegally sentenced to 3 years of imprisonment (now is detained in Shayang Forced Labor Camp); at least 21 people were illegally sentenced to forced labor, among them, one person was sent by force to Xiaogan Mental Hospital and tortured for more than 50 days; some practitioners have been illegally detained as many as 7 times. An astonishingly high percentage of practitioners have been illegally detained. During the Spring Festival of 2001, No.1 Detention Center of Yingcheng City illegally detained 29 Dafa practitioners without cause and many of them have been detained for a long term, the detention time varies between three to nine months; simultaneously, the other 29 practitioners were sent to brainwashing classes. The inferior conditions in prison, high living expense (15 Yuan RMB per day, while the average monthly salary in Chinese city is 500 Yuan), and the enormous amount of money extorted by the police, caused the Dafa practitioners and their families tremendous suffering.
The secretary of the city Party committee He Xiajiang frequently made known her achievements regarding the persecution of Falun Gong and received awards on the provincial, regional and civic level conferences; officials Zhou Shangzhi (director of the city police department) and Cheng Junjie (deputy director of the police department) are the foremost criminals who have been actively directing, making decisions and carrying out the cruel persecution of Falun Gong practitioners over the past two years; Liu Jianglie, secretary of the city political and judiciary committee, and Xu Xueming who is the director of "610 Office" (an agency specifically created to persecute Falun Gong, with absolute power over each level of administration in the Party and all other political and judiciary systems) continuously stepped up the persecution. The officials Nie Yaoshan, Zhan Huaxue, Zhou Tao of the political security section are the main people who persecuted Dafa practitioners, the vicious person Zhou Tao received a promotion because of this. Tang Zhuqing, director of No.1 Detention Center of Yingcheng City, actively cooperated with the evil, and the vicious person Song Jiang also received an award because of his achievements in the forced brainwashing class.
1. Dafa practitioners Wang Ping, Huang Hongying (employee of Hongshuanghuan Group Incorporation of Hubei Province Chemical Industry), Zuo Rongzi and four other Dafa practitioners were illegally detained in No.1 Detention Center of Yingcheng City on June 13, 2001 for distributing truth-clarifying materials. Wang Ping was seriously injured from the beatings of the guards, after being treated in legal medical outpatient service for several days; he was transferred to No.1 Detention Center. Zuo Rongzi was slightly injured from the beatings; Huang Hongying went on hunger strike for 20 days. Until now, the seven people have not been released and their family members are not allowed to visit them.
2. Dafa practitioner Yao Xuming, male, 33-years-old, graduated from Northwestern Politics and Law University, was the deputy director of Chengbei Police Station of Yingcheng City. He was secretly abducted on September 4, 2001. His relatives were notified only after he went on hunger strike for 6 days. Now, he is illegally detained in No.1 Detention Center of Yunmeng City. His home was illegally ransacked; his employee ID and his police uniform were confiscated. One day, the city procuratorate went so far as to notify his relatives that they would bulldoze Yao Xuming's parents' house who lived in the countryside, the only reason it did not happen was because his wife pleaded with the director of police department Zhou Shangzhi.
3. In August 2001, because female Dafa practitioner Wu Zhengui refused to write a "promise" to renounce Falun Gong, under the threat and pressure from the "610 Office," her husband fiercely beat her for 3 hours. She escaped with wounds all over her body, several days later she was detained by force in No.1 Detention Center and has not yet been released.
4. Dafa practitioner Hu Shuping, female, 31-years-old, was illegally detained for using chalk to write "Falun Dafa is good" on walls and she is still being detained.
5. Zhan Wei, male, 31-years-old, graduated from Navy Engineering College of Wuhan City, and was an employee of Mobile Communication Company in Yingcheng City. In October 1999, he was illegally sentenced to 1 year of forced labor for refusing to write a statement to renounce Falun Gong, he was later released in October 2000. On October 1, 2001, he was illegally detained in No.1 Detention Center of Yingcheng City for going to Tiananmen Square in Beijing to clarify the truth about Falun Gong to people. Since the time of his illegal detention, he has been on a hunger strike for nearly 20 days and was then sent to the legal medical outpatient service for emergency treatment, his life was at stake and he has still not been released. His relatives are not allowed to visit him and whether or not he is still alive is unknown.
6. On November 1, 2001, a practitioner was arrested while posting truth-clarifying materials about Falun Gong. Under the cruel mental and physical tortures, he revealed that there had been an experience sharing conference in that area. Because of this, the police department of Yingcheng City cruelly beat and tortured him for over 10 hours to extort a confession. He was cuffed and hung up (with both hands cuffed, both feet off or only toes touching the ground, one is hung on a high hanging bar by handcuffs. The hands and arms will soon become parenthetic and numb). This led to the mysterious disappearances of many Falun Gong practitioners in that area, one after another. Now, the number of illegally detained local Falun Gong practitioners cannot be accurately counted.
The criminals in Yingcheng City:
He Xiajiang, mayor of Yingcheng City
Liu Jianglie, the secretary of City Political and Judiciary Committee, office phone: 712-3222239
Xu Xueming, director of "610" office
The switchboard of Police Department of Yingcheng City: 712-3222123
Zhou Shangzhi, director of police department, cell phone: 1387291888; Cheng Junjie, deputy director of police department, police badge number: 082688, home phone: 712-3228428
Zhan Huaxue, the wicked policeman, home phone: 712-3220900
Nie Yaoshan, police badge number: 082657, cell phone: 13971940576,
Tang Zhuqing, the wicked policeman in No.1 Detention Center of Yingcheng City, home phone: 712-3229088
Song Jiang, home phone: 712-3238953
The switchboard of police department of Xiaogan City: 712-2822623