42. Li Baoshui, male, 39, Daqing City, Heilongjiang Province

Li Baoshui was a human resources manager at the Bureau of Labor in the City of Daqing, Heilongjiang Province, a party member, and a model worker for many years. Whether at home, in society, or among friends, he was known as a good person.

Li Baoshui learned Falun Dafa in 1994 at the Guangzhou Falun Dafa Seminars taught by Mr. Li Hongzhi. He naturally became the one of the contact persons of Falun Dafa practice in Daqing City. He was a deeply trusted director of Falun Dafa assistance center.

Without a warrant or any other documents and under no lawful procedures, Li Baoshui was arrested and held in the Daqing Detention Center on July 22, 1999. He was separated for so called "formal investigation".

On the morning of July 26, 1999, the authorities said that Li Baoshui had asked his family to bring some water. Li Baoshuis wife saw that her husband had become thin and pallid from the mistreatment, and he could hardly open his eyes. But before Li Baoshuis wife could calm down after she went home, the police nervously called and told her to quickly come back. By then, young 39-year-old Li Baoshui was already dead on the cold cement floor in the police station.

Mr. Li Baoshui had left us for over a year now. His family could not find anywhere to inquire about his death. No one will see or answer them.

41. Shao Shisheng, male, 56, Zhuanghe City, Liaoning Province

Shao Shisheng was a Falun Dafa practitioner in Zhuanghe City of Liaoning Province. He was beaten to death in late July of this year.

40. Name unknown, male, middle-age, Pingtan County, Fujian Province

This elementary school teacher in Pingtan County of Fujian Province went to Beijing twice to appeal for Falun Dafa. He was arrested both times. After being taken back home, he lost his job as a teacher. The county police detained him, and the court secretly sentenced him to four years of imprisonment. He did not agree with this sentence, and began to hunger strike. He was then sent to the Fuzhou City Hospital for forced infusion, but he refused. He was finally tortured to death in July of this year.