Sun Qian - 孙倩
Mr. Sun Qian was 33 years old, went to Beijing twice to appeal in 2000. On October 10, 2002, Sun Qian was arrested because hanging up truth clarifying banners, and joined producing Falun Dafa truth clarification materials. He was interrogated with tortures, sentenced to nine years in prison, detained in Fushun City Second Detention Center, and severely tortured both mentally and physically.
In the fall of 2003, Mr. Sun Qian was transferred to Twentieth Ward, Second Prison in Shenyang City Prison Block. He had been held multiple times under strict monitoring because he was steadfast in his belief in Falun Dafa. He refused to cooperate with their brainwashing. In the end, the abuse left him very weak. We heard Mr. Sun developed tuberculosis and pleurisy, and was sent to hospital when he passed out.
In order to avoid being held responsible, the prison finally sent him home. Only three days later, Mr. Sun Qian died, on March 22, 2005.
- An Open Letter to the Outside World from Practitioners Illegally Detained in the Second Prison in Shenyang City
- Practitioner Mr. Sun Qian from Fushun City in Liaoning Province Tortured to Death
- Additional Information on the Persecution and Deaths of Mr. Han Liguo and Mr. Sun Qian in Shenyang Prison
- Persecution of Falun Gong Practitioners at Fushun City Detention Center Exposed in Detail (Photos)
- Fushun City, Liaoning Province Police Department and Local "610 Office" Torture Falun Dafa Practitioners