Xu Fuzhi - 徐伏芝
Dafa practitioner, Ms. Xu Fuzhi, lived in Mudanjiang City, Heilongjiang Province. In 2002, Ms. Xu Fuzhi was arrested while making Dafa truth clarification materials and the police found Falun Gong flyers in her home. The authorities sentenced her to three years in prison and sent her to the Mudanjiang Prison. On May 25, 2004, Xu Fuzhi's family received a notice stating that Xu Fuzhi was in critical condition. When her family arrived at the hospital, they saw Xu Fuzhi's emaciated body. They were told she died from a brain hemorrhage. The police didn't allow Xu Fuzhi's family to examine her body and had it cremated two days later, on May 27, 2004.
- Ms. Xiao Shufen, 66, Persecuted to Death at Heilongjiang Province Women's Prison
- Further Information about the Torture Death of Dafa Practitioner Ms. Xu Fuzhi from Heilongjiang Province
- Death of Dafa Practitoner, Ms. Xu Fuzhi, from Mudanjiang City, Heilongjiang Province While Detained at Mudanjiang Prison
- Additional Information on the Death of Practitioner Ms. Xiao Shufen from Heilongjiang Province
- Many Heilongjiang Province Female Falun Gong Practitioners Have Died Due to the Persecution (Photos)