Meng Xiao - 蒙潇
Date of Death:
Date of Most Recent Arrest:
Most recent place of detention:
Jintang County Detention Center
Ms. Meng Xiao, a college graduate, was a 37-year-old employee/division head of the Chengdu Steel Factory. After being brutally tortured, force-fed, tied up and injected with poisonous drugs, Meng Xiao died between January 8 and January 12, 2004 in Jintang County, Chengdu City.
- The Death of Practitioner Ms. Meng Xiao in 2004 Has Devastated Her Family (Photo)
- Remembering Meng Xiao
- The Fa-Validating Journey of Ms. Meng Xiao -- A Practitioner Who Died as a Result of Four Years of Persecution (Part 1)
- Brutal Beating, Force-Feeding and Poisonous Injections -- Death of Dafa Practitioner Meng Xiao in Qingbaijiang District, Chengdu City
- Breaking through the Persecution at a Brainwashing Center in Pi County, Sichuan Province with Righteous Thoughts and Righteous Actions
- Latest News From China - 10/23/2001
- Tactics Used in Jianyang Women's Prison to Persecute Practitioners: "We'll Let You Die at Home"
Chinese version available at: