Yu Guizhen - 于桂贞
Ms. Yu Guizhen, a 55-year-old female Falun Gong practitioner from Chengguan Town, Pingdu City, Shandong Province: Ms. Yu Guizhen's chronic illness disappeared after she had begun practicing Falun Gong. She had become a firm practitioner. When the persecution against Falun Gong began, perpetrators from the 610 Office and from the police department viciously persecuted her many times.
610 Office officials, led by Dai Yugang, came up with a malicious scheme to send Ms. Yu Guizhen to a mental hospital and cause her mental collapse. The perpetrators tricked Yu Guizhen into going to Tonghe Mental Hospital. They tied her up on a bed with her limbs spread out. They force-fed her an unknown drug and injected her with drugs that (when improperly administered) damage the central nervous system. As a result, Yu Guizhen's nervous system suffered great damage, she lost control of her physical functions, her vision became blurred and her mouth became misshapen. She drooled constantly and lost her ability to think rationally. The police eventually released Yu Guizhen, after extorting 10,000 yuan from her family.
After she returned home, Yu Guizhen, who had suffered a mental collapse from the torture and drugs, suffered excruciating pain. One of her legs became paralyzed. Even so, the police often went to her home to ruthlessly harass and threaten the family, and her husband became so scared that he cut off all connections with the outside. On November 13, 2003, Yu Guizhen, who had suffered a complete mental collapse from the persecution so cruelly forced upon her, hanged herself and died.
- The Shocking Results from Searching "Unknown Drug" on the Internet
- Mourning the Loss of Our Fellow Practitioner Yu Guizhen
- Woman in Shandong Province Dies After Complete Mental Collapse Caused By Torture With Drug Injections Intended to Destroy Her Central Nervous System
- Cases of Persecution of Dafa Practitioners in Pingdu City, Shandong Province
- An Account of 17 Torture Deaths in the Qingdao Area, Shandong Province (Photos)