Li Jun - 李钧
Li Jun, male, 33 years old, lived at 58 Yingshang Road, Hefei City, Anhui province. He worked at Hefei Bayi Gears Factory, and later at another Hefei factory. He was illegally detained for fifteen days in 2000 for practicing the Falun Gong exercises outside with other practitioners on Jan. 1. Because he refused to sign a "Guarantee Statement" renouncing his belief, his factory dismissed him. In 2001, he was caught making copies of truth clarification materials, arrested by Shuanggan Police Office and held again for fifteen days. In 2002, he was sent to a labor camp for distributing truth-clarifying VCD's, but as he was protesting with a hunger strike, the labor camp refused to accept him.
On October 31, 2002 the Hefei truth-clarifying material site was destroyed by Hefei Yaohai Police. Li Jun was arrested, illegally tried and held at Hefei 2nd Prison. In August 2003, he was sentenced by Yaohai District Court to seven years imprisonment. He did not accept the sentence, and appealed. On October 31, his family members received notice of Li Jun's sudden death, but they were not allowed to see the body.
- Details on the Persecution and Death of Hefei City Falun Dafa Practitioner Li Jun
- Dafa Practitioner Mr. Li Jun Tortured to Death at the No. 2 Detention Center, Anhui Province
- Falun Dafa Practitioner Li Jun Tortured to Death in Hefei City, Anhui Province
- Dafa Practitioner Mr. Hu Enkui from Hefei City, Anhui Province Suffers Brutal Persecution
- Show Trials Planned for Several Dafa Practitioners in Hefei City, Anhui Province (includes phone numbers)