Tian Junlong - 田俊龙
Mr. Tian Junlong was a 45-year-old Dafa practitioner who lived in Majiatun, Wuyi Township, Yitong County, Jilin Province. In the fall of 2002, he was sent to forced labor for distributing Dafa truth clarification materials. Authorities sent him to the Weizigou Labor Camp where he was savagely tortured. Three months later he was transferred to the Chaoyanggou Labor Camp in Changchun City, where he was tortured to the brink of death.
In attempts to escape responsibility for his impending death, the labor camp authorities sent him home on September 1, 2003. At that time he could neither speak nor walk, and he shed tears in front of his family as he lay in bed. He passed away on September 21, 2003.
- Persecution of Falun Gong Practitioners at the Chaoyanggou Forced Labor Camp in Changchun City - Part 3
- Persecution of Falun Gong Practitioners at the Chaoyanggou Forced Labor Camp in Changchun City - Part 2
- Details Regarding the Torture Death of Practitioner Mr. Tian Junlong and the Situation of His Son, Tian Zhiyang (Photos)
- Practitioner Mr. Tian Junlong Dies as a Result of Torture at the Chaoyanggou Labor Camp in Changchun
- At Least Ten Falun Gong Practitioners Are Tortured to Death at the Changchun City Chaoyanggou Forced Labor Camp