Li Ruqing - 李儒清
Date of Death:
Date of Most Recent Arrest:
Most recent place of detention:
Mudanjiang City Prison
Mr. Li Ruqing, 66 years old, was a retired worker from the Shangyashan City Mine Bureau of Heilongjiang Province. Around October 7, 2002, he was arrested while distributing Dafa materials. Later he was sentenced to 7 years and sent to the Mudanjiang Prison. In no more than two months after he was detained in the prison, he was tortured to death around October 9, 2003.
- Brutal Cases of Persecution in Helongjiang Province
- Those Who are Persecuting Practitioners in Shuangyashan City, Heilongjiang Province, Should be Placed on the Official "List of Perpetrators"
- Dafa Practitioner Mr. Li Ruqing Tortured to Death at the Mudanjiang Prison in Heilongjiang Province
- Mr. Kong Xiangzhu Subjected to Torture at Mudanjiang Prison Before His Death
- Older Man from Heilongjiang Province Dies Following Beating in Police Custody
- Jin Youfeng, a Teacher at Mudanjiang Normal College, Is Tortured in Mudanjiang Prison (Photo)
- The Vicious Crimes Committed by Chen Shougang and Luan Jinghe at Mudanjiang Prison in Heilongjiang Province (Photos)
Chinese version available at: