Zhou Caixia - 周彩霞
Ms. Zhou Caixia was a Dafa practitioner from the Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region and the Head of the Female Labor Division at the Main Labor Union in Chifeng City. She was abducted and tortured by the police several times. In October 2002 she was abducted again, and in December 2002 sentenced to 3 years in Tumuji Forced Labor Camp in the Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region. Ms. Zhou maintained her steadfast belief in Teacher and Falun Dafa despite brutal beatings, shocking from electric batons, and many other forms of atrocious torture inflicted by Luo, Captain of the disciplinary guards, Ma, Na, and Yang in the Women's 2nd Squadron. Later Ms. Zhou was transferred to Hohhot City Women's Forced Labor Camp. She was released after going on a hunger strike for over 20 days. In August 2002, Ms. Zhou was abducted again to a detention facility, where she went on another hunger strike to protest her illegal imprisonment. It was only when she started to cough up blood, which indicated that she was in mortal danger, that she was released.
In January 2003, Ms. Zhou was abducted to Hongshan District Detention Center in Chifeng City, where she went on a hunger strike to protest her illegal detention and persecution. In July 2003, Ms. Zhou was transferred to Baoanzhao Prison in the Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region. A few days later she died from the injuries caused by the torture she had endured.
- More Details about the Murder of Practitioner Ms. Zhou Caixia in Inner Mongolia
- Zhou Jianhua and Other Police Officers at Hohhot City Prison Torture and Murder Falun Dafa Practitioners
- Five Falun Gong Practitioners from Chifeng City, Inner Mongolia Arrested and Two are Tortured to Death
- Two Female Practitioners Die of Hanging Torture at Baoanzhao Prison in Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region
- Ms. Zhou Caixia, a Dafa Practitioner from Chifeng City, Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, is Tortured to Death
- Crimes I Witnessed in the Tumuji Women's Forced Labor Camp in Xinanmeng, Inner Mongolia
- The Severe Torture of Practitioners at Tumuji Female Labor Camp
- The Persecution Suffered by Retired Teacher Ms. Tian Sufang Before She Died (Photos)