Li Min - 李敏
Falun Dafa practitioner Mr. Li Min, 51, worked at the Hulan District Bureau of Finance in Harbin City, Heilongjiang Province. In 2005, he was sentenced to eight years in prison and detained at the 7th Division of Daqing Prison. Because he was tortured for a long time, he was very weak and had symptoms of cerebral thrombosis. In April 2009, Mr. Li Min's family visited him and asked the prison to allow his release for medical treatment. However, the prison refused their request.
In May 2009, Mr. Li was transferred to Daqing Hospital. At 8 p.m. on May 23, 2009, he passed away in a ward on the fourth floor of the second outpatient division of Daqing Hospital.
- Mr. Du's Two Sons-in-law Died of Persecution, One Daughter Illegally Imprisoned
- Mr. Li Min Tortured to Death in Daqing Prison
- Family Members of Falun Gong Practitioners in Heilongjiang Province File Complaint with UN Human Rights Commission Against Chinese Communist Party
- Memories of Mr. Li Min, a Fellow Practitioner Who Was Persecuted to Death (Photo)
- Ms. Du Xiuying Sentenced to Forced Labor Camp, Having Already Lost Her Husband and Brother-in-law in the Persecution
- Disabled Police Officer Jailed Twice for Holding to His Beliefs