Chen Yunchuan - 陈运川
Chen Yunchuan was a Falun Gong practitioner in Canfangying Village, Beixinpu Township, Huailai County, Hebei Province. The plight of Mr. Chen's family is one of the cases the United Nations has paid close attention to.
Chen Yunchuan was the victim of a fatal car accident on January 11, 2009, at a bit past 6:00 p.m. He died at the scene. It remains to be seen whether this car accident was truly accidental or intentional, as the driver left the scene afterwards.
- Long-term, Bloody Persecution Reduces a Seven-member Family to Two (Photos)
- 70-year-old Mr. Chen Yunchuan Detained Again After Losing Four Family Members in the Persecution
- Practitioner Ms. Wang Lianrong Passes Away While Living in Exile After Losing Two Sons and a Daughter Due to Persecution (Photos)
- The Unimaginable Suffering of a Family in Zhangjiakou City, Hebei Province (Photos)
- After Their Brother and Sister Died from the Persecution, the Family of Hebei Dafa Practitioner Mr. Chen Aili is Hounded by Authorities
- The Chen Family's Ordeal: Brother and Sister Tortured to Death, Other Family Members Detained
- Entire Family of Dafa Practitioners Suffers Extreme Persecution; One Tortured to Death, the Rest in Prisons and Forced Labor Camps
- Details About the Murder of My Brother, Chen Aizhong, At Tangshan City's No. 1 Forced Labor Camp, Part I
- More Information on the Death of Dafa Practitioner Chen Aizhong
- My Brother Chen Aili Brutally Abused and Force-fed with an Unknown Drug at Tangshan City's Jidong Prison
- Record of Unlawful Penalties Imposed by Liu Yufeng, the Director of a Police Station in Hebei Province
- Ms. Chen Shulan Jailed for Eight Years, Daughter Still Missing (Photos)