Xiqing - 江锡清
Mr. Jiang Xiqing, 66, is a retired employee of the Jiangjin City Property Tax Department under the jurisdiction of the Chongqing Municipality. He lived in Room 301 in the Jizi Building of the Jiangjin City Property Tax Department. On May 13, 2008, the day after the major earthquake in Sichuan Province, Mr. Jiang, a Falun Gong practitioner, was taken from his home by Communist Party officials.
On January 28, 2009, he passed away in Xishanping Forced Labor Camp in Chongqing City.
- Party Secretary from Chongqing City: "If You Hire a Lawyer Again, Your Entire Family Will Suffer" (Photo)
- Murder Suspected in Older Practitioner's Sudden Death in Chongqing Forced Labor Camp
- Jiang Xiqing Persecuted to Death in Xishanping Forced Labor Camp, His Daughter Arrested for Appealing for Him
- Investigation of the Chongqing Judicial System: an Account of the Death of Jiang Xiqing and the Torture of His Attorneys
- Jiang Xiqing Tortured to Death and His Family Harassed (Photo)
- Mr. Jiang Xiqing from Chongqing Dies Due to Persecution--His Family Harassed
- Further Information about the Death of Mr. Jiang Xiqing in the Chongqing City Labor Camp
- Children of Mr. Jiang Xiqing Seek Explanation for His Suspicious Death in Labor Camp
- Retired Professor Zhang Yougao from Chongqing University Persecuted
- Persecution of Falun Gong Escalates as Bo Xilai Masterminds Persecution Campaign in Chongqing