Bi Wenming - 毕文明
Bi Wenming was 34 years old. He used to live in Dongying City, Shandong Province and later lived in the west suburban area of Gansu Province. He started practicing Falun Gong in 1998.
In February 2002, Bi Wenming was arrested in Lanzhou City by police officers from the Qilihe Police Department. He was illegally held at the Xiguoyuan Detention Center in Lanzhou City and was then was sent to the Longxi County Detention Center. In 2003 he was sentenced to three years in prison and was held at Lanzhou Prison. In 2004 he was transferred to the Dingxi Prison. Bi Wenming was very determined in his belief in Falun Dafa and resisted the persecution against him and other Dafa practitioners during the illegal detention.
The guards at Dingxi Prison brutally beat Bi Wenming and shocked him with electric batons, which directly resulted in his death on September 3, 2004.
- Mr. Jiang Chunbin Still Being Tortured in Lanzhou City Prison in Gansu Province (Photo)
- A Family Tragedy: Mr. Bi Wenming is Tortured to Death, His Parents-in-law Die from the Stress of Relentless Persecution
- A Mother Loses Three Family Members to the Persecution (Photos)
- Prison Guard Reveals How Falun Gong Practitioner Bi Wenming Was Tortured to Death in 30 Minutes
- Jin Faming of Lanzhou City Yuzhong County was Sentenced Illegally to Eight Years Imprisonment
- Sentenced to Forced Labor and Prison in the Past, Mr. Liu Ruxing from Longxi County, Gansu Province, Passed Away (Photo)