Bi Yunping - 毕云萍
Bi Yunping started to practice Falun Gong in 1996. After Jiang's regime began its persecution of Falun Gong, she stepped forward to validate Dafa. She was arrested once before by her local policemen.
On January 22, 2002, on her way to pick up truth-clarifying materials, Bi Yunping was kidnapped and sent to the Harbin City Second Detention Center in Heilongjiang Province. On October 13, she was illegally sentenced to three years imprisonment and sent to Harbin City Women's Prison. She refused to wear the prisoner uniform and went on a hunger strike to protest the illegal detention. She was brutally force-fed and subjected to inhumane tortures. At 1:00 a.m. on November 2, 2002, she passed away due to the torture.
- Ms. Chen Weijun Again on the Brink of Death from Persecution in Nenjiang County, Heilongjiang Province
- Ms. Chen Weijun Brutally Tortured in Harbin Womens Prison
- After Medical Parole for Torture-induced Terminal Illness, Ms. Chen Weijun is Again Detained at Heilongjiang Women's Prison
- Female Dafa Practitioner Bi Yunping Tortured to Death at the Harbin City Women's Prison in Heilongjiang Province
- Practitioner Ms. Chen Weijun from Heilongjiang Province Dies as a Result of Being Cruelly Tortured 37 Times
- Practitioner Ms. Yang Xiaolin Is Still Detained in the Harbin Women's Prison in Heilongjiang Province
- Many Heilongjiang Province Female Falun Gong Practitioners Have Died Due to the Persecution (Photos)