He Huajiang - 何华江
Falun Dafa practitioner He Huajiang, a Daqing oil refinery employee in Heilongjiang Province, passed away on the night of December 23, 2002, due to the physical and psychological abuse he received at the Daqing Forced Labor Camp. According to sources, He Huajiang was kidnapped at his workplace by local police in September 2002. Police had previously come to his home on two separate occasions and harassed him, but he refused to open his door. This time they captured him at his workplace, escorted him to his home and tried to force him to open his door. He resolutely refused, and the police severely beat him in the corridor in front of his home as a result. Then his 15-year-old son witnessed the scene and opened the door to put a stop to this crime. The police seized the opportunity and entered the home, confiscating all of his Dafa books and truth-clarifying material. He Huanjiang and his son were both illegally detained in the local police station. His son was released because of his leg problems, but He Huanjiang remained in police custody.
He Huajiang had been detained for three months, and on the afternoon of December 23, 2002, he was illegally sent to Daqing Forced Labor Camp, where Dafa practitioners are subjected to ruthless torture. One practitioner, Wang Bing, was beaten to death there in September of 2000. The difference was that Wang Bing was killed in his prison cell in front of over 40 people, so the authorities cannot possibly deny it. This time around the police changed their tactics, as they dragged He Huajiang to a single room first, and then began their beating. That way if something should occur, nobody besides the perpetrator would have witnessed the incident, and after attaching a tall tale of a "heart attack", everything would be covered up. Presently the labor camp has prepared dozens of these single cell rooms strictly for the purpose of persecuting Dafa practitioners. Practitioners have to endure being beaten, pierced by needles, flushed with icy water, forced to sit on an iron rod, being choked by ropes, and other brutal torture techniques. Dozens of practitioners have been exposed to this inhuman treatment at Daqing Labor Camp. He Huajiang passed away after being tortured with these methods.
On the afternoon of December 23, 2002 after He Huajiang was kidnapped and brought to the Daqing Labor Camp, he was sent to a single room immediately, where police tortured him in an effort to coerce him into abandoning his faith in "Truthfulness, Compassion, Forbearance." Although we know the extent of the torture suffered by He Huajiang, the details of his death are unclear. However, it is known that he died from the abuse around midnight.
- Dafa Practitioner Li Yequan Needs Immediate Rescue: He Is on the Verge of Death, His Esophagus Ruptured during Forced-Feeding
- Current Situation of He Wei, Son of Practitioner He Huajiang, Who Was Tortured to Death (Photo)
- Practitioner He Huajiang from Daqing City, Heilongjiang Province Tortured to Death
- Dafa Practitioner He Huajiang from Daqing City Tortured to Death, His Orphaned Son Cared for by Local Falun Dafa Practitioners
- Daqing Labor Camp Police Freeze He Huajiang to Death
- Account of the Murder of Dafa Practitioner He Huajiang in the Daqing Labor Camp, Heilongjiang Province
- The Police Abduct He Huajiang, Who Is Later Killed at the Daqing Forced Labor Camp, Heilongjiang Province (Photo)
- At Least 25 Practitioners Employed at the Daqing City Oil Field Tortured to Death by the Communist Regime (Photos)
- Facts about the Hongweixing Brainwashing Center in Daqing City: Two Million Yuan Used to Persecute the Innocent
- The Dark Side of Daqing Forced Labor Camp Unveiled