Chen Ouxiang - 陈偶香
Chen Ouxiang, 43 years old, was a housewife from Longban Village, Wangdun Town, Pinjiang County, Hunan Province. She was a hardworking, kindhearted, and sincere woman. She started to practice Falun Gong in December 1997.
After the persecution of Falun Gong began in 1999, she twice went to Beijing to appeal for Falun Gong. On November 11, 2001, when she went to Beijing to appeal for the second time, she was arrested. Without any legal procedure, the police sent her to a detention center. Later she was transferred to Baimalong Labor Camp in Zhuzhou City, Hunan Province. While in detention, she never gave up her firm belief in Falun Gong. As a result, she was subjected to various tortures. She died at 7:30 p.m. on October 26, 2002.
- The Severe Persecution of Ms. Liu Yuwei in Baimalong Forced Labor Camp, Hunan Province
- Mr. Zhong Shubo from Pingjiang County in Hunan Province Dies as a Result of the Persecution
- A First-hand Account of the Brutal Torture Suffered by Dafa Practitioners in Baimalong Forced Labor Camp in Hunan Province
- Brutal Persecution that I Witnessed the Two Times I Was Sent to the Baimalong Forced Labor Camp
- Family Members of 552 Falun Gong Practitioners Endorse Letter Exposing the Atrocities at Baimalong (Photos)
- Ms. Chen Ouxiang Tortured and Killed by Force-Feeding in the Baimalong Labor Camp, Zhuzhou City, Hunan Province
- The Truth About the Death of My Wife, Chen Ouxiang, at the Baimalong Labor Camp, Zhuzhou City, Hunan Province
- Police in Baimalong Forced Labor Camp, Hunan Province Torture and Kill Female Falun Dafa Practitioners