Yang Guang - 杨光
Mr. Yang Guang, 56, a native of Changchun City, Jilin Province, used to be employed as CEO by a foreign investment company in Shandong Province. He was arrested in November 2000, in Baishan City, Jilin Province, and was soon transferred back to Changchun City.
Around August 8, 2008, Mr. Yang Guang was dying. His body which was as thin as a skeleton suddenly bloated, and he could not eat. The Prison Administration took him to the Jilin Province Railroad Hospital, but did not allow his family to see him. He died on August 25, 2008. His body was cremated immediately.
- Mr. Yang Guang Tortured to Death in Jilin Province Prison
- Recalling the Past Several Years of Persecution of Changchun Practitioner Mr. Wang Hongge
- The Inside Story of the Persecution of Falun Gong Practitioners in Jilin Prison
- The Criminal Record of Brutal Torture Employed by Jilin City Prison Policemen, Jilin Province
- Thirteen Dafa Practitioners in Changchun City Wrongfully Sentenced to 10-15 Years of Prison; Lawyers Prohibited From Entering "Not Guilty" Plea for Them
- Mistreatment Inside and Outside of the Nanguan Court in Changchun City
- Thirteen Dafa Disciples Display Their Righteousness at the Changchun Nanguan District Court, Lawless Policemen Beat Practitioners in the Courtroom
- News from Changchun Third Detention Center
- Latest News from China - 11/3/2001