Hu Hongyue - 胡红跃
Hu Hongyue, female, 45, was a resident in Xindu Town, Xindu County, Sichuan Province. She was an employee of the Xindu County Oil Pump Factory.
On September 28, 2002, Hu Hongyue and another practitioner disappeared mysteriously near Funanhe River in Chengdu City. In November 2002, her work unit received a notice from the Public Security saying that Hu Hongyue had died.
- Crimes Committed at the Chengdu City Detention Center: Ms. Hu Hongyue Persecuted to Death, Ms. Zhang Yalin Driven to Mental Breakdown
- Latest News From China - 12/5/02
- Female Dafa Practitioner Hu Hongyue from Xindu County, Sichuan Province Dies in Police Custody (Photo)
- Practitioners in Chengdu City Arrested for Introducing Falun Gong to a Critically Ill Man Who Recovered as a Result
- Falun Gong Practitioner Ms. Huang Min Persecuted to Death in the Qingyang District Hospital, Sichuan Province - The Second Practitioner to Die There in 4 Months
- Exposing the Chinese Communist Regime's Recent Abuse and Killings of Falun Gong Practitioners (Photos)