Que Fazhi - 阙发芝
Que Fazhi, female, 49 years old, was a resident in Shuitang Village, Panlian Town, Miyi County in Panzhihua City, Sichuan Province.
On June 1, 2002, Que Fazhi went to Beijing to appeal and was arrested by Beijing police on June 3. She was sent back to Miyi County Police Department after being detained over twelve days in Beijing. She was brought back home when she was on the verge of death and died on October 30, 2002.
- Tortured to Death (Photo)
- Dozens of Dafa Practitioners from Miyi County, Sichuan Province Tortured to Disability, Three to Death
- Dafa Practitioner Que Fazhi from Panzhihua City, Sichuan Province Dies from Persecution by the Beijing Police
- The Brutal Persecution of Yang Shunfa, Gong Zhihui, Que Faxiu and Que Fazhi, Who Died as a Result of Torture (Photo)
- While Mother was Illegally Persecuted in a Labor Camp, Police Harassment Led to Her 15-year-old Daughter's Drug Addiction and Eventual Death
- Persecution Cases of Dafa Practitioners from Panlian Township, Miyi County of Panzhihua City, Sichuan Province