Wu Lingxia - 吴玲霞
Wu Lingxia, 37, passed away on July 27, 2002. Her body had festered scars and severe edema in her abdomen. She leaves behind her teenage son and parents in their 70's. Her death is another tragedy caused by the Jiang regime's bloody persecution.
In May of 2001, local police arrested Wu Lingxia while she was visiting a fellow practitioner. She was arrested and sent to Shuangyashan Detention Center, where she was illegally detained for a month. On July 2, 2001 she was transferred to the Xigemu Labor Center in Jiamusi City, where she was severely tortured for long periods of time and given no medical attention when her condition worsened. This resulted in hepatocirrhosis and ascites. She was sent home after a yearlong detention, and passed away on July 27, 2002.
- The Last Photo of Her Life (Photo)
- Mr. Zhou Yongliang Tortured to Death
- The Jiamusi City Forced Labor Camp Has Tortured More Than Ten Falun Dafa Practitioners to Death
- The Story Behind the Tragic Death of Dafa Practitioner Ms. Wu Lingxia and the Brutal Retaliation Against those Who Published Her Photos (Photos)
- The Suffering of Children in the Persecution of Falun Gong -- Part 2 (Photos)
- Female Falun Gong Practitioner Wu Lingxia of Shuangyashan City, Heilongjiang Province Tortured to Death (Photo)
- Testimony of Dafa Practitioner Ms. Wu Lingxia Who Was Tortured at the Shuangyashan Detention Center, Heilongjiang Province (Photos)
- Mr. Kong Xiangzhu Subjected to Torture at Mudanjiang Prison Before His Death
- Many Heilongjiang Province Female Falun Gong Practitioners Have Died Due to the Persecution (Photos)