Deng Wenyang - 邓文阳
In only ten days, Mr. Deng Wenyang died in the Gaoyang Labor Camp.
Mr. Deng Wenyang, in his 30s, was formerly employed by the Shanhaiguan Bridge Factory and lived in Shanhaiguan District, Qinhuangdao City, Hebei Province. Mr. Deng Wenyang was arrested on August 15, 2007. He was taken to the Gaoyang Labor Camp on August 30, 2007. Later, he was taken home because he failed the physical. On September 26, 2007, Shanhaiguan District Police Department Director Zhao Ran and 610 Office Chair Zhang Deyue lead more than thirty police officers to storm into Mr. Deng's home when his physical condition had not yet recovered. They arrested him from his bed and carried him to a police vehicle in his under wear. Police detained Mr. Deng Wenyang in the Shanhai Guan District Detention Center overnight then took him to the Gaoyang Labor Camp without fulfilling any legal procedures.
- Laishui County, Hebei Province, Public Security Bureau Personnel Break into Practitioners' Homes and Seize Personal Property
- Eight Deaths due to Torture Verified in October 2007
- Mr. Wei Danquan Dying Due to Torture at Baoding Forced Labor Camp
- The Body of Deng Wenyang, a Practitioner from Shanhaiguan District of Qinhuangdao City, Is Cremated (Photo)
- Mr. Deng Wenyang Tortured to Death in Hebei Province
- Bloody Violence in the Gaoyang Labor Camp, Hebei Province
- Latest News from China - 04/16/2001