Zhang Zhuo - 张卓
Mr. Zhang Zhuo was born in 1969. He graduated from the China Agricultural University in Beijing in July 1991, and was assigned civil servant work in the Agriculture Bureau in Leshan City, Sichuan Province.
On June 7, 2000, he was abducted and taken to the Zhanggongqiao Police Station by persons from Leshan City's Zhongqu Police Department. The next evening, his family was told that he died at about 7:00 a.m. in the custodial room at the Zhanggongqiao Police Station.
- The Persecution Falun Gong Practitioners Have Suffered in Leshan City, Sichuan Province
- How Did Zhang Zhuo Really Die? - Findings While Examining His Remains
- Further Information on the Torture Death of Dafa Practitioner Mr. Zhang Zhuo from Leshan City, Sichuan Province
- The Suffering of Children in the Persecution of Falun Gong -- Part 2 (Photos)
- Jiang Zemin, the Chief Culprit in the Persecution of Falun Gong, Part 3 (Photos)
- Latest News from China - 08/15/2002
- Dafa Practitioner Zhang Zhuo from Leshan City, Sichuan Province, Tortured to Death at the Zhanggongqiao Second Police Station in Leshan (Photo)