Wang Shujun - 王淑君
Wang Shujun was a worker at the Agriculture and Reclamation Building in Jiamusi City, Heilongjiang Province. Because she had traveled to Beijing three times to appeal for Falun Gong, she was illegally sent to the Xigemu Forced Labor Camp. Due to the brutal conditions and persecution at the camp, she suffered a relapse of uremia (a build up of toxins in the blood due to kidney disease or damage) that had been cured by practicing Falun Gong. The result was that she became blind in both eyes, and the authorities sent her home.
Afterwards, members of the Yongan Police Substation and the notorious "610 Office" still harassed her many times. During April 2002, officers from the Yongan Police Substation and the members of the 610 Office searched her house, confiscated her property, and kidnapped her husband (also a Falun Dafa practitioner), sending him to the Xigemu Forced Labor Camp for two years. At that time, Wang Shujun's entire body was swollen due to edema, and she could not take care of herself. In the middle of June, her relatives went to the substation to ask for the release of her husband, but the police said they would not release Wang's husband even if she died. On June 29th, 2002, Wang Shujun passed away at home.
- Women's Division of the Jiamusi Forced Labor Camp (Heilongjiang Province) Brutally Tortures Falun Gong Practitioners
- Ms. Wang Shujun Persecuted to Death, Her Husband Sentenced to Three Years' Imprisonment
- Mr. Zhou Yongliang Tortured to Death
- Persecution Facts about Falun Dafa Practitioners in Jiamusi Forced Labor Camp, Heilongjiang Province
- The Jiamusi City Forced Labor Camp Has Tortured More Than Ten Falun Dafa Practitioners to Death
- Female Practitioner Wang Shujun, 48, Dies as a Result of Police Persecution
- Falun Dafa Practitioner Ms. Luan Xiuyuan Arrested Ten Times, Currently Facing an Illegal Trial
- Many Heilongjiang Province Female Falun Gong Practitioners Have Died Due to the Persecution (Photos)