Liu Jingming - 刘晶明
Heilongjiang Province Falun Dafa practitioner Liu Jingming worked at Qiqihar City Chinese Medicine Hospital. He was honored as an "outstanding" purchasing agent. On February 8, 2007, he was detained at Tailai Prison.
It took guards at Tailai Prison only 46 days to torture 39 year-old Mr. Liu to death. At 7 p.m. on March 24, 2007, guard Ji Hengtai of the Training Unit at Tailai Prison phoned Liu Jingming's home. He claimed that Mr. Liu died after "jumping out of the window of the building" at 1:40 a.m. on March 24. The CCP (Chinese Communist Party) has used this excuse for almost eight years when murdering practitioners.
- Honest and Upright Mr. Lu Yuping Was Tortured to the Brink of Death in Tailai Prison (Photo)
- In April 2007, Twenty-One Confirmed Deaths of Practitioners Due to Torture (Photos)
- Purchasing Agent from Qiqihar Chinese Medicine Hospital (Heilongjiang Province) Killed at Tailai Prison (Photos)
- Torture of Practitioners Runs Rampant in the Fuyu County Forced Labor Camp, Heilongjiang Province
- Practitioners Tortured with Electric Shocks at Tiefeng Police Division and Tailai Prison
- Mr. Pan Benyu from Qiqihar Tortured to the Verge of Death (Photos)
- Latest News From China - 02/26/2001
- 53 Falun Gong Practitioners in Qiqihar City, Heilongjiang Province, Confirmed Dead as a Result of Persecution (Photos)
- Guards Run Electric Current Through Mr. Wu Yuanlong's Genitals