Wang Xiaoli - 王筱莉
Wang Xiaoli lived at the No.10 National Textile Factory Dormitory on Ruyang Road in the Sifang District of Qingdao City, Shandong Province. She was a textile machine operator in the factory, known for her honesty and her quietness.
All three people in Wang Xiaoli's family practiced Falun Gong. Since July 20, 1999, the Luoyang Road Neighborhood Administration Office and the Luoyang Road Police Station have incessantly harassed and persecuted them. Prior to the Chinese Lunar New Year's Day (February 12, 2002), Wang Xiaoli delivered a CD that clarified the truth of Falun Gong, just as thousands of Falun Gong practitioners have done out of sincere and compassionate concern. In so doing, she was trying to help the public to understand Falun Gong and to expose the persecution by Jiang's regime. She was turned in to the police for this, and the Luoyang Road Police Station illegally sent her to Dashan Detention Center for one month. She was later unjustly sentenced to forced labor reeducation at Wangcun Forced Labor Camp in Zibo City, Shandong Province. On the way to the camp she managed to escape and returned to her mother's home in Qingdao City. Luoyang Road Police Station learned where she was staying by illegally tapping her mother's telephone line and went to abduct Wang Xiaoli again on March 20, 2002. Wang Xiaoli was killed while being pursued by the police.
- Practitioner Ms. Wang Xiaoli from Qingdao Died as a Result of Persecution -- Young Daughter Left Behind (Photo)
- Qingdao Dafa Practitioner Wang Xiaoli's Death Caused by Police Brutality
- Falun Dafa Practitioner Wang Xiaoli Dies at the Hands of Policemen from Luoyang Road Police Station in Qingdao City
- Criminal Acts of Qingdao City's Luoyang Street Police Substation and Deputy Office
- An Account of 17 Torture Deaths in the Qingdao Area, Shandong Province (Photos)