Yu Jinfang - 于进芳
No. 2 Auto Maintenance Factory
Date of Death:
Date of Most Recent Arrest:
Most recent place of detention:
Lanzhou City Prison
Falun Dafa practitioner Mr. Yu Jinfang, 63 years old, was a retired worker from the No. 2 Auto Maintenance Factory in Gansu Province. He was sentenced to five years of imprisonment and detained at the Division for the Old and Disabled at the Lanzhou Prison. He spent five years in prison and became physically and psychologically devastated. The illegitimate sentence imposed on Mr. Yu expired in November 2006. His family took him home on November 13, 2006. He was emaciated, extremely weak and could not eat anything. He vomited frequently. He said the condition had started two months before his release from prison. His wife, who was released from prison three days before him, asked, "Don't you have anything to say to me?" He smiled but didn't say anything.
It became increasingly difficult for Yu Jinfang to eat, and he vomited even more frequently. He passed away at 6:00 p.m. on November 25, 2006.
- Persecution of Practitioners Yu Jinfang and Xia Fuying from Lanzhou City, Gansu Province (Photo)
- Practitioner Mr. Yu Jinfang, Imprisoned for 4 Years Because He Aided Another Practitioner, Passes Away 10 Days After Release from Prison
- Lanzhou City Jail Authorities Aggressively Persecute Practitioners
- Four Practitioners Who Helped Yuan Jiang are Illegally Sentenced
- The Persecution of Practitioner Yu Jinfang and His Family in Gansu Province
- Mr. Wen Shixue Tortured Until Paralyzed
- Latest News from China - 11/13/2001
Chinese version available at: