Wang Yongdong - 王永东
On Sept. 21, 2001, police from the county broke into his home illegally and ransacked it. Wang questioned whether the police had any legal grounds for their action. He resisted the illegal ransacking. Consequently the police beat him severely and threw him out the window from the fourth floor of the building, causing his death.
- The Story Behind the Death of Ms. Zhou Xiangmei of Linyi City, Shandong Province (Photos)
- Shandong Dafa Practitioner Wang Yongdong Was Thrown to His Death from the Fourth Floor by the Police
- How Shandong Falun Dafa Practitioner Wang Yongdong Was Tortured to Death
- The Police Murder Wang Yongdong, a Falun Gong Practitioner from Yishui County, Shandong Province, at Home
- Punishment and Warnings to the Evil People in Mainland China
- Shandong Province Practitioner Wang Yongdong Dies as Result of Persecution