Wang Hong - 王红
Wang Hong, female, 39 years old, was a resident of East Street in Changtan Town, Liaozhong County, Liaoning Province. She traveled to Beijing to appeal on December 1, 2000, but was detained and sent to Shenyang City's Longshan Labor Camp. For firmly insisting to continue practicing Falun Dafa and refusing to cooperate with the evil persecuting forces, she was frequently beaten and tortured. She was transferred to several labor camps and finally sent back to the Longshan Labor Camp. She remained faithful and unyielding and was thus continually and brutally beaten up. She suffered acute kidney failure and became critically ill from the beatings, yet the Labor Camp would still not let her family take her home. She was badly injured and covered with large bruises. The Camp authorities threateningly said that they would only let the family come to "collect her body." On August 22, 2001, practitioner Wang was brought home alive, but died soon after on August 31, 2001.
- Falun Dafa Practitioner Wang Hong Tortured to Death in Shenyang City's Longshan Labor Camp
- Exposing Three Vicious Guards Who Persecute Falun Gong Practitioners in Shenyang City, Liaoning Province (Photos)
- Criminal Record of the Vicious Guards from Shenyang City Longshan Labor Camp, Liaoning Province
- Evidence of Dafa Practitioners from Shenyang City, Liaoning Province Being Kidnapped and Beaten
- Falun Dafa Practitioner Wang Hong Tortured to Death in Liaozhong County, Liaoning Province (Additional Information)