Zhao Fengnian - 赵丰年
Dafa practitioner Zhao Fengnian, male, 48, was a resident of Nancun Village, Nancun Town, Zhengding County, Shijiazhuang City, Hebei Province. He was a cadre at the Ershilipu Industrial and Commercial Bureau in Zhengding County before he died.
On April 29, 2001, in order to validate Dafa and clarify the truth to people, he exercised his rights bestowed by the Constitution and went to Beijing to appeal. However, Beijing police beat him up brutally, causing him severe injury. Later, he was taken back by his work unit and subjected to subsequent torture. On the night of May 5, he was claimed to be missing by his work unit. Later his family (which does not practice Falun Gong) learned that he had already been killed and buried. Not until then did the police station officially inform his family of his death.
- The Torture and Murder of Falun Gong Practitioners at Zhengding County Police Department in Hebei Province
- Dafa Practitioner Zhao Fengnian Killed by Police
- Recent Persecution of Falun Dafa Practitioners By Officials of Zhengding County, Hebei Province
- After Their Crimes Were Exposed, Police in Zhengding County, Hebei Province, Savagely Tortured Falun Gong Practitioners
- Policemen in Shijiazhuang City, Hebei Province Illegally Kidnap and Torture Dafa Practitioners
- Dafa Practitioner Zhao Fengnian Killed in Shijiazhuang City, Hebei Province